Nada appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- A dank, sad nap. Eels sleep and ask nada.
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun nada:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun nada
- Phrases with Nada
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nada
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nada
- Photos about Nada
- Videos about Nada
- Scrabble value of N1A1D2A1
- Anagrams of NADA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun nada
What does nada mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: nadas
- a quantity of no importance
- lexical domain: Quantities - nouns denoting quantities and units of measure
- synonyms of nada: aught / cipher / cypher / goose egg / naught / nil / nix / nothing / null / zero / zilch / zip / zippo
- more generic term: relative quantity = a quantity relative to some purpose
- more specific terms:
Alternative definition of the noun nada
- [informal, singulare tantum] nothing
- Nada a.k.a. Nada Malanima: Nada is an Italian singer. She was nicknamed Il pulcino di Gabbro.
- read more about Nada Malanima (singer)
- Nada: Steve Grainger is an English electronic music composer and performer. His current project is nada.
- genre: Electronic music
- Nada is a German punk rock band founded in 2003.
- albums: "Zu kalt", "Vamos", "Nach vorn!"
- Nada is a musical group.
- album: "Panta Rei"
Nada is a record label.
- Nada is a fictional character from the 2012 film Death of a Man in the Balkans.
- Nada is a fictional character from the 2013 film Circles.
"Nada" is a book written by Carmen Laforet.
- also known as "Nada: A Novel (Modern Library)"
- "Nada" is a Franco-Italian film directed by Claude Chabrol released in 1974 and adapted from the crime novel Nada by Jean-Patrick Manchette.
- countries: France, Italy
- language: French
- producer: André Génovès
- art direction by Guy Maugin
- written by Jean-Patrick Manchette, Claude Chabrol, Antonietta Malzieri
- based on a story by Jean-Patrick Manchette
- Lou Castel as D'Arey
- Maurice Garrel as André Épaulard
- Michel Aumont as Goemond
- Fabio Testi as Buenaventura Diaz
- Mariangela Melato as Veronique Cash
- André Falcon as The Minister
- Michel Duchaussoy as Marcel Treuffais
- Henri Attal
- Viviane Romance as Madame Gabrielle
- Didier Kaminka as Meyer
- François Perrot
- Lyle Joyce as Richard Poindexter
- cinematography by Jean Rabier
- edited by Jacques Gaillard
- music by Pierre Jansen
- genres: Thriller, Political drama, Political thriller, Drama
- released on (40 years ago)
- "Nada" is a 1947 Spanish drama film directed by Edgar Neville. It is based on Carmen Laforet's famous novel Nada which won the Premio Nadal. It was written by Carmen Laforet.
- also known as Nothing
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- written by Conchita Montes & Edgar Neville
- based on "Nada" by Carmen Laforet
- music by José Muñoz Molleda
- genres: Black-and-white, Thriller, Political thriller, Drama
- released in (68 years ago)
- "Nada" a.k.a. "Nothing More" is an award-nominated film, directed by Juan Carlos Cremata Malberti and written by Juan Carlos Cremata Malberti & Manolito Rodriguez.
- read more about Nothing More
- "Nada" è il primo album della cantante italiana Nada pubblicato nel 1969 dalla RCA Talent.
- artist: Nada Malanima
- released in (46 years ago)
- "Nada" is the third single from the Spanish born-Mexican singer Belinda, from her fourth studio album Catarsis. It was released on radio on July 5, 2013 by Capitol Latin.
- "Nada" is a studio album released in 1979 by the Mexican group Los Freddy's.
- Nada is a song by Colombian singer Juanes belonging to their debut album Fíjate Bien. The single went on sale in 2000. This song became known to Juanes as a great artist and one of the most successful singers of pop music.
- "Nada" is a musical single of Zoé.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Nada" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music by José Dames
- "Nada" is a musical album of Los Enemigos.
- released in (16 years ago)
Nada a.k.a. Nada, Texas: Nada is an unincorporated community in Colorado County, Texas, United States. According to the Handbook of Texas, the community had an estimated population of 165 in 2000.
- read more about Nada, Texas
- Nada was a Bosnian literary and arts magazine published between 1895 and 1903. It was the first Bosnian magazine comparable to other European cultural journals. It had the backing of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy; Kosta Hörmann and Béni Kállay were the driving force behind the magazine's founding. Hörmann would serve as its editor. After Kállay died in 1903, the magazine lost its impetus, and Bosnian nationalism shifted into a new form. The magazine remains an invaluable source of information on cultural life in Bosnia in the period.
- nadA is a gene.
- NaDa is a fake-satirical software that "does nothing, but does it very well.
- official website: www.bernardbelanger.com/computing/NaDa
- Nada is the fifth album of composer Peter Michael Hamel, released in 1977 through WERGO.
- genre: Electronic music
- released in (38 years ago)
- Nada is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Phrases with Nada
- nada daiquiri
- Debis Nada
- Lethe Nada
- Apamea Nada
- Rapala Nada
- Callerebia Nada
- Humbertiella Nada
- Species Debis Nada
- Species Lethe Nada
- Species Rapala Nada
- Species Callerebia Nada
- Species Humbertiella Nada
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nada
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Prof. Jitendra Dhoj Khand
Therefore, it is called Nada Yoga. Nada Brahman is the last aim of all seers and sages. Nada is a sound, song, voice, tune, tone, etc. It is inside and outside also.
Meditation and Mantras (1999)
by Swami Vishnu Devananda, Vishnu Devananda
Nada means Mother of the universe, and bimiu signifies action (worship or prayer).
Nada is the Mother of the universe, and bindu is the dispeller of sorrow. 4. (ff) HREEM This is the Mantra of ...
The Mystic Knowledge of Mantra by Nehemiah Davis
Nada is a subtle flow of sonic vibrational forces released from the Shiva level of God that brings forward from Shiva an aspect of itself called Shakti.
Pranayama for Better Life (2006)
by Dr. Rajeev Sharma
Literally, nada means sound or resonance. But, actually, nada means the flow of consciousness.
Nada is that state of om in which the subject and the predicate are indistinguishable nonseparate and are present in the dormant form of ...
Living with the Goddess by Diane Stein
Nada is the Creational Mind of our Multi- Cosmos, the Creational Computer and Master Plan for our Multi-Cosmos and Below.
Music Aesthetics (2007)
by Manorma Sharma
Further, the Nada is a manifestation of sound which is the sentience (Sat, Chit and Anand) of the Brahma. Kallinath, the annotator of Sangit...
Secrets of Seed (Bija) Mantras by David Frawley
Nada is the celestial music within us. We hear these sounds with our inner ear, the subtle counterpart of our gross organ of hearing. They reflect the sound of the cosmic intelligence inherent in space, which is the source of all knowledge.
NADA is a new animal drug application including all amendments and supplements. Nonapplicant is any person other than the applicant whose name appears on the label and who is engaged ...
Code of Federal Regulations (2010)
NADA is a new animal drug application ...
They Live (2015)
by D Wilson
Nada is a perfect candidate to theorise within this rubric, both as a Deleuzoguattarian schizo and as an actual, clinical schizo, one who has suffered an implosion of reality and fantasy, or rather, one whose reality has been usurped by a ...
A directory for the navigation of the North Pacific Ocean with descriptions of its coasts, islands, etc., from Panama to Behring Strait and Japan, its winds, currents, and passages (1870)
By Alexander Geo. Findlay by Alexander G. Findlay
GENKAB NADA is the sea comprised between Iki Island, Wilson Island, and the mainland. The numerous islands within it are generally safe of approach, and the adjacent waters are singularly free from danger. Not so the eastern part of the ...
Raga'n Josh (2005)
Stories from a Musical Life by Sheila Dhar
While Nada is the sound of the Universe, the subtlest of all elements, Brahman is existence, blissful awareness, the taintless, imperishable supreme deity. It is significant that shakti, the energy of the creative power of Brahman, is also called ...
by Mamta Chaturvedi
The real Nada is that sound which is musical and soothing to the ear and mind of the listener. The Indian music recognises 21 clearly discerning musical sounds in one octave which are called Shruti. One octave consists of twelve prominent ...
The Bliss of Inner Fire (2005)
Heart Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa by Thubten Yeshe
(Nada is a Sanskrit term that sometimes refers to nonduality, so perhaps we could say it means “nondual top.”) Some lamas say that the short a stands on a sun disk, but Lama Tsongkhapa recommends visualizing it on a moon disk. Since we ...
NADA is a new animal drug application ...
nada, corn, corn seed. nadfilgai, white corn: nadfltsoi, yellow corn; nada dotl'ish, blue corn: nadfishzhin, black corn; nada altqas'ai, variegated corn; nodézi, striped corn; nadfilchi, red corn: nadfilbai, gray corn; ...
by T V Sairam
AUM , evolvingasPARA NADA,as experienced indeep MEDITATION . Itisboth visualized andheard vibrating through the nerves asaconstant highpitched hum. The quality of this sound is said to be comparable with the drone of a swarm of bees ...
by Лариса Шитова
Nothing, nada, zilch! // Nada, zilch, zip, niente, nulla, nigota, niets, niks, cero – нет, нет, и ещё раз нет; абсолютно/ ровным счётом ничего Nothing at all. The phrase can vary with different languages involved for emphatic purposes ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
32, 2002 nada...
by Emanuel Strauss
la bien puede decir que no tiene nada quien prende la anguilla por la cola, bien puede decir que no tiene nada qui pren per la cua la per la pot dir queres no quem segura a enguia rabo e a mulher pela palavra, pode dizer que nada segura ...
by Mark Glazer
o que nada. l6 (B) . Algo l6 (C) . Vale mas al peor es nada, y algo vale mas que nada. Translation or Interpretation: Something is something, noth- ing is worse, and something is worth more than nothing . Context : What this ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nada
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Nada
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: edufortes
Photo credit: Tupolev und seine Kamera
Photo credit: 5chw4r7z
Photo credit: abir arous
Photo credit: Anneke de Bundel
Photo credit: Marysol*
Photo credit: 5chw4r7z
En busca de Ansel Adams
Photo credit: Ramón Peco
Photo credit: anelagerqvist
Photo credit: jim212jim
Photo credit: abir arous
View more pictures about Nada Surf.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Nada
Click on an item to play that video:
- Nada Bindu Upanishad - Explanation of OM
Nada Bindu Upanishad - Explanation of OM (@...
- Nada Meaning
Video shows what nada means. nothing. nada pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. nada meaning. Powered by MaryTTS.
- De nada Meaning
Video shows what de nada means. you're welcome. De nada Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say de nada. Powered by ...
- Hybrid Engine - Toyota Prius - Explanation of 5 Stages - NADA Scientific
This video is an explanation of the 5 Stages of the hybrid system used in Toyota Prius Hybrid vehicles. THE 5 STAGES OF A HYBRID SYSTEM 1. During Light ...
- Toyota Prius, Hybrid Engine Cut-Away, 5 Stages Explanation - NADA Scientific
The engine and motor, the key factors in hybrid technology education, are mounted on a metal frame. The engine and transmission sections are cut-away.
- THE MEANING OF NADA Healing Sound
- Shruti Nada Poddar on the meaning of NADA1
- Microsoft Word liata Mara Dictionary tao nada.
MS Word liata Dictionary tao u sila hmiala hrala cha ei ma chapaiti ta automatic ta spelling zy he atao thai ha ba sala. spelling zy chhao pahthai kao aw mapi.
- Greg Wells NADA 2013 Workshop Description
See also the pronunciation examples of Nada!
Scrabble value of N1A1D2A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NADA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Nada!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Nada to see it in context!