On this page:
- "Nadaan" is a 1971 Bollywood drama film directed by Deven Verma. The film stars Asha Parekh and Madan Puri.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Deven Verma
- art direction by K. Baburao
- written by Akhtar ul Iman & Deven Verma
- Madan Puri as Manglu
- Asha Parekh as Seema
- Nirupa Roy as Ranjana
- Navin Nischol as Ajay Jain
- Helen as Rita Saxena
- Deven Verma
- Brahm Bhardwaj as Ramprasad Jain
- M.B. Shetty as Gunga Pahelwan
- Ratan Gaurang as Blanket Store Employee
- Sulochana Chatterjee as Mrs. Sarla Jain
- Sunder as Sunder Lal
- Bela Bose
- Praveen Paul as Mrs. Saxena
- Karan Dewan
- Paidi Jairaj as Jailor
- Rashid Khan as Balbir Singh's Servant
- Ravikant as Birju
- Asit Sen as Bhola Shankar
- cinematography by Anwar Siraj
- edited by Subhash Gupta
- music by Jaikishan Dayabhai Panchal, Shankarsingh Raghuwanshi
- genres: Musical, Romance Film, Drama, Bollywood, World cinema, Musical Drama
- released on (43 years ago)
- "Nadaan" is a 1943 Indian Bollywood film. It was the fourth highest grossing Indian film of 1943.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Nadaan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Nadaan ( Deven Verma, H, 1971) Nadaan (Hira Singh, H, 1951) Nadaan (Zia Sarhadi, H, ...
by Renu Saran
Madhubala (Nirala, Nadaan, Armaan), Kalpana Kartik (Nau Do Gyarah, Humsafar,Taxi Driver, HouseNo.44), ...
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Richard Meyers
Jun Tazaki (Nadaan), Meicho Saganoya (Kamecho). Tctsuro Tamba (Hyoe). Reiko Oshida (Ohan); Dist: Shochiku 86 min. This is the last film in the four-part series featuring the adventures of blind swordswoman Oichi (Yoko Matsuyama). the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nadaan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of N1A1D2A1A1N1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NADAAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Nadaan!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Nadaan for some fun with words!