On this page:
"Nadhi" is a 1969 Indian Malayalam film, directed by A Vincent and produced by Hari Pothan. The film stars Prem Nazir, Sharada, Madhu and Kaviyoor Ponnamma in lead roles. The film had musical score by G. Devarajan. The film is best known for the performance by Prem Nazir, and the songs.
- also known as Nadi
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- director: A. Vincent
- producer: Hari Pothan
- written by Thoppil Bhasi
- based on a story by P. J. Antony
- Sharada as Stella
- Prem Nazir as Johnny
- Madhu as Sunny
- A. Venkatesh
- Thikkurissy Sukumaran Nair as Mattummel Thomachan
- Adoor Bhasi as Lazer
- P. J. Antony as Mullakkal Varkey
- Kaviyoor Ponnamma as Thresia
- Adoor Bhavani as Kunjeli
- T. R. Omana as Mariya
- Sankaradi as 'Chittikkaran' Ousepp
- Sumathi as Babymol
- Nellikode Bhaskaran as Chacko
- Alummoodan as Paily
- Paravoor Bharathan
- cinematography by Sundaram P.N. & A. Venkatesh
- edited by G. Venkitaraman
- music by Paravur Devarajan
- genres: Comedy, Drama, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- released in (46 years ago)
- award: - Kerala State Film Award for Best Director, received by A. Vincent
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nadhi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Javanese English Dictionary (2013)
by Stuart Robson, Dr., Singgih Wibisono
nadhi pulse, artery. nadyan even though, although (shtfof sanadyan). najan shtfof sanajan, see sanadyan. najis 1 filth, s.t. which causes pollution; 2 to have an abhorrence of ...
Sasay to Zorgot by Mohan Lal
Sialan di nadhi (The damsel of the Sials, 1968); One-act plays: Chhe ghar (Six houses, 1941), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nadhi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Nadhi
Nadhi & Jason at the Mirage buffet
Photo credit: KidMoxie
Scrabble value of N1A1D2H4I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NADHI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Nadhi!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Nadhi for some fun with words!