On this page:
"Naksha" is a 2006 Bollywood film. The film is directed by Sachin Bajaj and stars Sunny Deol, Vivek Oberoi, Sameera Reddy and Jackie Shroff.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Akshay Bajaj
- executive producer: Trilok Malhotra
- art direction by Nitish Roy
- written by Tushar Hiranandani
- based on a story by Milap Zaveri & Tushar Hiranandani
- Sunny Deol as Veer K. Malhotra
- Sameera Reddy as Riya
- Vivek Oberoi as Vicky K.Malhotra
- Jackie Shroff as Baali
- Paresh Rawal
- Rahul Dev
- Maria Goretti
- Suhasini Mulay as Mrs. K. Malhotra
- Navni Parihar as Mrs. K. Malhotra
- Lilliput as King of midgets
- Mridula Chandrashekar as Baali's Tracker
- Kaveri Ghosh
- Anil Kapoor
- Trilok Malhotra
- cinematography by Vijay Kumar Arora
- edited by Sanjay Sankla
- music by Pritam Chakraborty, Salim Merchant
- costume design by Manish Malhotra
- genres: Adventure Film, Action Film, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (8 years ago)
- official website: www.primefocusgroup.com/work/naksha-om-films
"Naksha" is the soundtrack album of the 2006 film.
- also known as Naksha Soundtrack
- artist: Pritam Chakraborty
- released in (9 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Naksha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
India's Literary History (2004)
Essays on the Nineteenth Century by Stuart H. Blackburn
Hutom Pyanchar Naksha is a truly remarkable compendium of around 140 pages' length, consisting in descriptions of religious festivals, ...
Accompanied by a Reversed Dictionary, English and Hindustani by Duncan Forbes
band o bast, zabt-rabt, nazm o nask, intizām, naksha; – (institution) zābita, rasm.
Designed for the Use of Schools ... by Nathaniel Brice
Naksha, 8.m. prop. Naqsha, which see.
A 12-Volume Set
,its Indianderivation naksha (picture, plan, general description, official report,etc.) ...
The Zillah dictionary, in the Roman character, explaining ... words used in business in India (1852)
by Charles Philip Brown
NAKSHA, &£Jij Picture, map, plan. NA'L, ,Jj<j A horse-shoe. Tribute.
by Josiah CONDER (Editor of “The Patriot.”.)
Naksha . . Southern ditto . . . . Naxos. 34. Kandia . . Central and Eastern Crete. 35. Retimo. . . Western ditto. 36. Kanea . . Ditto. To which, prior to the recent Greek revolution, there were added: 37. Ainabachti .
by Kunal Chakrabarti, Shubhra Chakrabarti
chaste but easily accessible Bengali, and for a series of satirical sketches of local events and the profligate lifestyle of the nouveau riche of Kolkata in racy colloquial Bengali, which were subsequently published as Hutom Pyanchar Naksha.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Naksha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of N1A1K5S1H4A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine