- Nanda was an Indian film actress who appeared in Hindi and Marathi films.She was best known for her performances in films like Ittefaq, Joru Ka Ghulam,Neend Hamare Khwab Tumhare, Kanoon, Pati Patni, Gumnaam, Akashdeep,Bedaag and Raja Saab.
- Nanda a.k.a. Gulzarilal Nanda was an Indian politician and Economist who specialized in labour issues. He was the Prime Minister of India for two short periods following the deaths of Jawaharlal Nehru in 1964 and Lal Bahadur Shastri in 1966. Both his terms ended after the ruling Indian National Congress's parliamentary party elected a new prime minister. He was awarded the Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian award, in 1997.
- Nanda a.k.a. Fernanda Torres: Fernanda Pinheiro Monteiro Torres is a Brazilian movie, theatre and television actress. She was born in Rio de Janeiro, the daughter of the Oscar-nominated actress Fernanda Montenegro and the actor Fernando Torres.
- Nanda: Prince Nanda was the younger half-brother of the Buddha. He shared the same father as the Buddha, King Śuddhodana and his mother, Mahapajapati Gotami, was the Buddha's mother's younger sister.
- Nanda: Princess Sundari Nanda was the half-sister of Siddhartha Gautama, who later became Gautama Buddha. She became a nun after the enlightenment of her half-brother and became the foremost bhikkhuni in the practise of jhana. She lived during the 6th century BCE in what is now Bihar and Uttar Pradesh in India.
- Nanda is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Nanda (actress)
- Nanda is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Nanda (actor)
- Nanda is a fictional character from the 2007 film The Meadow of the Stars.
- Nanda is a fictional character from the 1971 film Trastevere.
- Nanda is a fictional character from the 1968 film Baharon Ki Manzil.
- Nanda is a fictional character from the 2000 film Badri.
- Nanda is a fictional character in the 2011 film Irene.
- Nanda is a fictional character from the 1956 film Aparajito.
- Nanda is a fictional character from the 2012 film Simhasanam.
- Nanda is a fictional character from the 2012 film Shudra: The Rising.
- NANDA International is a professional organization of nurses standardized nursing terminology that was officially founded in 1982 and develops, researches, disseminates and refines the nomenclature, criteria, and taxonomy of nursing diagnoses. In 2002, NANDA relaunched as NANDA International in response to the broadening scope of its membership. NANDA International published Nursing Diagnosis quarterly, which became the International Journal of Nursing Knowledge in 2002. Other related international associations are ACENDIO, AENTDE, AFEDI and JSND. The Membership Network Groups foster collaboration among NANDA-I members in countries and for languages: the German Language Group and the Dutch Language Group.
- Nanda is a Kamboj, Rajput and Khatri surname.
Phrases with Nanda
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nanda
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
THE CLASH WITHIN (2008)
by Martha NUSSBAUM
Nanda is a person of high intellectual ...
Skills, Strategies, and Techniques by John Sommers-Flanagan, Rita Sommers-Flanagan
Nanda refers to this integration of mindfulness and existential psychotherapy as Mindfulness-Based Existential Therapy (MBET). Nanda was working with a man ( John) who came to therapy with a range of depressive symptoms. John was on ...
Techniques and Applications by Parag C. Pendharkar
Sudhir Nanda is a quantitative ...
by K. Narayana Aiyar
"Nanda refers to divine bliss and Yesoda to the mistress of liberation, or the invulncrable Maya which is of three kinds, namely, Satwa, Reja and Tame. Rndra is Satwic, Bramha and the devotees are Rajasic and the Dythyas are. Tm: Soonn ...
by Rose Kearney Nunnery
NANDA is an international initiative for a standardized nursing classification system that updates nursing diagnoses based on evidencebased data. ' NIC is a research—based and comprehensive taxonomy or classification system of more ...
by Om Gupta
Nanda Devi West 7,816 M is situated to the west to it. Nanada Devi East has Longstaff Col 5,910 M to south east, Lawan glacier to East. This peak is the part of great Himalayan north- south massif dividing ...
by James G. Lochtefeld
by Benjamin Clough
Nanda, a. any one of the nine inestimable gems or treasures of ...
by Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
North American Nursing Diagnosis Association (NANDA) Taxonomy 1997-1998 Identifying and definitional attributes Metadata item type: Synonymous names: METeOR identifier: Registration status: Definition: Classification Scheme NANDA ...
by Benjamin Clough
Nanda, s. any one of the nine inestimable gems or treasures of Kuveia, the god of wealth; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nanda
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Nanda
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: henribergius
Photo credit: Racchio
Photo credit: ivanlanin
- Nanda Manachi
Photo credit: Expat Bob
- Nanda working on her resistor bracelet
Nanda is making a bracelet out of colourful electrical wire and resistors at Moem's workshop Geeky Jewelry (in which the participants make earrings, bracelets, pendants, amulets and assorted bling from shiny electrical components and computer parts).
Photo credit: dvanzuijlekom
- Goddesses Nanda and Sunanda
Goddesses Nanda and Sunanda, Daughters of the Himalayas.
Photo credit: ashok-malhotra
- Nanda Malini Show
Nanda Malini Show @ Winnipeg
Photo credit: sajeewaw
- Nanda's Art
Photo credit: Sujith Haridasan
- Patrick & Nanda
Photo credit: theps.net
- Nanda Lighting Sparkler
Photo credit: indi.ca
Scrabble value of N1A1N1D2A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NANDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Nanda!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Nanda to see it in context!