On this page:
- Nazanin is a fictional character from the 2008 film Borta Bra.
- Nazanin is a fictional character from the 2010 film Saint Petersburg.
- Nazanin is a fictional character from the 2011 film Gasht-e ershad.
- Nazanin is a fictional character from the 2013 film Trapped.
"Nazanin" is a 1976 film written and directed by Alireza Davoudnejad.
- country: Iran
- language: Persian Language
- director: Alireza Davoodnejad
- producer: Ali Abasi
- written by Alireza Davoodnejad
- starring: Googoosh
- released in (39 years ago)
- read more about Nazanin (film)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Nazanin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Teresa L. Thompson
Further Readings AlishahiTabriz, Amir, MohammadReza Sohrabi, Nazanin Kiapour,and Nina Faramarzi. “Addressing theChanging Sources of Health Informationin Iran.” International Journal ofPreventive Medicine, v.4/1 (January 2013).
by George A. Barnett
Nazanin Ghanavizi University ofSydney See Also: Azerbaijan; Blogs and Networks; Collective Action and Social Movements; Educational Networks; Egypt; Human Rights Networks; Iraq; Network Clusters and Communities. Further Readings ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nazanin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of N1A1Z10A1N1I1N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine