On this page:
- Neil Clark is a Scottish guitarist, known for his work with Lloyd Cole and the Commotions. He has regularly worked and toured with Lloyd Cole post-Commotions including playing on and touring in support of Cole's 2006 album, Antidepressant. He also worked on Cole's albums, Bad Vibes, Love Story, Etc and Music In A Foreign Language. Clark was a member of Bloomsday with Stephen Irvine of the Commotions and Chris Thomson of The Bathers. Clark also features on the Bathers' 1993 album, Lagoon Blues and has collaborated with Canadian singer Mae Moore on her album Dragonfly. His guitar playing was featured on her most successful single from that album "Genuine", which reached #6 on the RPM "Top 100" singles chart in Canada. In 1995 and 1998 he worked on two albums with French singer Axelle Renoir.
- Neil Clark is an English former rugby union player. His position of choice was hooker.
- Neil Clark is a British writer. His work has appeared in many newspapers and magazines, including The Australian, The American Conservative, Daily Express, The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, The Morning Star and Racing and Football Outlook. He is a regular contributor to The First Post, the online news magazine.
- Neil Clark is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- Neil Clark is a visual effects and computer graphic artist.
- profession: Visual effects artist
- Marriage with L.A. Rothman between and (1 year and 2 months)
- Neil Clark is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Neil Clark (actor)
There are other people with in their name, like Neil Clark Warren.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Neil Clark
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
The Commotions, Neil Clark (b.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Neil Clark
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: