On this page:
Definition of the noun Nemacheilus Botia
What does Nemacheilus Botia mean as a name of something?
Nemacheilus botia is a species of Acanthocobitis, described by Hamilton in 1822.
- synonym: species Nemacheilus botia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Cypriniformes
- family: Nemacheilidae
- genus: Acanthocobitis
- species: Acanthocobitis botia
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Nemacheilus botia
- Nemacheilus Botia Botia
- Nemacheilus Botia Aureus
- Subspecies Nemacheilus Botia Botia
- species Nemacheilus botia
Printed books with definitions for Nemacheilus botia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Environment and Toxicology (2005)
by Arvind Kumar
MATERIAL AND METHOD Nemacheilus botia is an inhabitant of Panzan ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nemacheilus botia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Nemacheilus botia to find many related words and phrases!