Nightmare in the Sun
is an acrostic for nits.
On this page:
"Nightmare in the Sun" is a film drama directed by John Derek and Marc Lawrence, and written by George Fass and Fanya Foss, about a murderous affair.
- also known as Tendre grace
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Marc Lawrence & John Derek
- producer: Marc Lawrence
- art direction by Paul Sylos
- written by George Fass, Fanya Foss, Marc Lawrence & Ted Thomas
- cinematography by Stanley Cortez
- edited by Douglas Stewart & William Shenberg
- music by Paul Glass
- set decoration by Raymond Boltz Jr.
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- released on (49 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Nightmare in the Sun
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Horror Covention Minor horror-thriller: Actor portrays vampire, turns out to be real thing Nightmare in the Sun 1964, (USA), AAI Zodiac Films, color, 81 mins.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nightmare in the Sun
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Nightmare in the Sun for some fun with words!