On this page:
Who is Nina Hagen?
Nina Hagen: Catharina "Nina" Hagen is a German singer and actress. Born in East Berlin, German Democratic Republic, Hagen first pursued her career in the mid 1970s. In 1974, she joined the band Automobil. During that time she appeared in a number of German movies. After moving to West Berlin in 1976, she formed the Nina Hagen Band and signed with CBS Records. The band released two album before Hagen decided to pursue her career as a solo artist.
- also known as Catherina Hagen; Hagen, Nina; Nina Catharina Hagen; Catharina "Nina" Hagen
- born on (60 years ago) in East Berlin, child of Eva-Maria Hagen and Hans Hagen
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: Germany, East Germany
- religion: Hinduism
- profession: Singer, actor
- member of musical groups:
- parent of
- genres: Punk rock, New Wave, Post-punk, Gothic rock, Reggae, Glam rock, Psychedelic rock, Neue Deutsche Welle, Gospel music, Opera, Neue Deutsche Härte
- albums: "14 Friendly Abductions", "Beste Stücke", "Big Band Explosion", "Cha Cha", "Collection Gold", "Definitive Collection", "Du hast den Farbfilm vergessen", "Angstlos", "FreuD euch", "Heiß", "Nina Hagen in Ekstasy", "In My World", "Irgendwo auf der Welt", "Live in Krefeld", "My Way From '78 to '94", "Nina Hagen", "Nina Hagen Band", "Nina Hagen Band – EP", "Nunsexmonkrock", "Om Namah Shivay!", "Personal Jesus", "Punk Wedding", "Rangeh'n – Das Beste von Nina Hagen", "Return of the Mother", "Revolution Ballroom", "Rock aus Deutschland: Nina Hagen", "Rockpalast 1999-08-18", "Simply the Best", "So Bad", "Sternenmädchen", "Street", "The Very Best Of", "The Very Best of Nina Hagen", "Was denn... Hits '74 - '95", "Unbehagen", "Die Dreigroschenoper", "Love", "Solo", "Sweet Lord Concept Album", "Go Ahead", "ALCHEMY OF LOVE 〜愛の錬金術〜", "Fieber (feat. Nina Hagen)", "Volksbeat"
- official website: ninahagendas.beepworld.de
Nina Hagen is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Last Elvis.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Nina Hagen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David A. Gerstner
Pierre and Gilles present celebrities such as Marc Almond, Nina Hagen, Prince, JeanPaul Gaultier, Michael Jackson, Madonna and Boy George as modern idols and goddesses. They homoeroticize Christian iconography and Greek, Hindu ...
by Lynne Warren
sailor shirt surrounded by daisies, renowned French actress Catherine Deneuve as a fairy princess with a painted on tiara floating in a cloudy blue sky, and the German rock star Nina Hagen as a rubber-clad housewife tied to a kitchen chair.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nina Hagen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Nina Hagen
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Nina Hagen Band.
Quotes about Nina Hagen
Anagrams of NINA HAGEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Nina Hagen!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Nina Hagen to see it in context!