Definition of Nitocris
What does Nitocris mean?
Nitocris is a genus.
Phrases with Nitocris
Phrases starting with the word Nitocris:
- Nitocris Minor
- Nitocris Virgata
- Nitocris Carinata
- Nitocris Dilatata
- Nitocris Trilineata
- Nitocris Carinata Carinata
- Nitocris Carinata Nickliniana
Phrases ending with the word Nitocris:
- genus Nitocris
- Speyeria nokomis nitocris
- subspecies Speyeria nokomis nitocris
Other phrases containing the word Nitocris:
- species Nitocris minor
- species Nitocris virgata
- species Nitocris carinata
- species Nitocris dilatata
- species Nitocris trilineata
- Subspecies Nitocris Carinata Carinata
- Subspecies Nitocris Carinata Nickliniana
Nitocris has been claimed to have been the last pharaoh of the Sixth Dynasty. Her name is found in the Histories of Herodotus and writings of Manetho but her historicity is questionable. She might have been an interregnum queen. If she is in fact a historical person, then she may be the sister of Merenre Nemtyemsaf II and the daughter of Pepi II and Queen Neith.
Nitocris were an Australian punk and heavy metal band formed in 1992. They were one of the country's first all-female punk rockers of the "grot grrrls" movement. They released their debut album, Screaming Dolorous on Phantom Records in 1994. Their second album, Nitocris, followed in 2000 and they disbanded in November 2001. At the ARIA Music Awards of 2001, Nitocris were nominated for 'Best Independent Release' for "Manic".
- genres: Stoner rock, Heavy metal, Punk rock
- albums: "Screaming Dolorous", "Ten Stories Down", "Epic Voyage", "Haemorrhaging Souls", "Hyperland", "Butter", "Dark Side", "In the Middle", "Nitocris", "Spouse Killer"
- official website: www.nitocris.com
- "Nitocris" is a musical album of Nitocris.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Nitocris" is a musical album of Nitrocris.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nitocris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Nitocris
4 RISE OF OSIRIS CHAPTER IV "NITOCRIS THE GREEN"
NITOCRIS... "Remembered in history as the murderess accomplice of SET. NITOCRIS is reknown for her mastery of war and weapons. She is rivaled by none save he...
Scrabble value of N1I1T1O1C3R1I1S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of NITOCRIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Nitocris!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Nitocris to find many related words and phrases!