On this page:
- Definition of the adjective nubile
- Definition of the noun nubile
- Phrases with Nubile
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nubile
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nubile
- Photo about Nubile
- Quotes about Nubile
- Scrabble value of N1U1B3I1L1E1
- Anagrams of NUBILE
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective nubile
What does nubile mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: -
Alternative definition of the adjective nubile
- of an age suitable for marriage; marriageable (used of a young woman).
- sexually attractive (used of a young woman).
Definition of the noun nubile
What does nubile mean as a name of something?
- A young sexually-attractive woman
Nubile is a musical group.
- albums: "Nubile", "Spyral Totem Toler Than East Poll"
"Nubile" is a musical single of Nubile.
- released in (32 years ago)
Phrases with Nubile
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Nubile
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Oxford University Press
2,856 Words You Must Know by Mark Phillips
” nubile (NOO-bīl) adj. Technically, to ...
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
gentile, gracile, habile, hairstyle, Kabyle, labile, life-style, meanwhile, mistrial, mobile, motile, nubile, pantile, penile, pensile, profile, puerile, quartile, quintile, redial, reptile, resile, retrial, revile, sandpile, scissile, sectile, senile, servile, sessile, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Nubile
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Nubile
Photo credit: Wm Jas
Quotes about Nubile
Scrabble value of N1U1B3I1L1E1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine