On this page:
- Obra is a river in west Poland, a tributary of the Warta river, with a length of 164 kilometres and the basin area of 2,758 km². The river is popular with canoe and kayak enthusiasts and an established canoe trail exists.
- also known as Obra river
- part of Poland
- Obra is a town and Assembly constituency of Uttar Pradesh which is recently upgraded from the stature of Nagar Panchayat in Sonebhadra district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. OBRA is an abbreviation for "Outer Border of Rihand Area" which is located 120 km from Varanasi at the Banks of Renu & Sone River with population of 52,398 As per 2001 India Census.
"Obra" is a book by Oliverio Girondo.
- also known as "Obra (Obras Poesia)"
- genre: Poetry
- Obra, also known as Masterpiece in English, was a weekly anthology on GMA Network. Each month, the show featured a different star. The pilot episode aired on August 14, 2008.
- begun on and completed on (7 years ago)
- 16 episodes
- country: Philippines
- created by GMA Network, Mac Alejandre, Mark A. Reyes, Dominic Zapata, Jun Lana, Soxy Topacio, Andoy Ranay, Joel Lamangan, Maryo J. de los Reyes & Argel Joseph
- regular cast:
- genre: Melodrama
- official website: www.igma.tv/shows/obra
- "OBRA" is a film, directed by Gregorio Graziosi.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Obra
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Barrio a la obra is an interesting policy experience and can be considered as a good practice for several reasons. While it is common in the OECD to see communities engaging in the co-production of public services, it is very rare that such ...
OBRA means the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981, Public Law 97-35. OFE means the Office of Fossil Energy of OFE.
From Madrid to Purgatory (2002)
The Art and Craft of Dying in Sixteenth-Century Spain by Carlos M. N. Eire
The Spanish word obra means a "work," or "action." The word sacrificio means " sacrifice." Both of these terms are more active than "bequest" and imply more than simple giving on the part of the testator: These are gestures - works, sacrifices ...
by Barbara Acello
OBRA is an abbreviation used to describe the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act. The OBRA legislation of 1987 was designed to improve the quality of life, quality of care, health, and safety of residents in long-term care facilities. Residents' ...
A Comprehensive Reference Work by Thomas Edward Finegan
Al"obra Is an Invaluable instrument in intricate calculation* Algebra Algeria of all kinds, and enables operations to be.
The Encyclopedia of Aging (2006)
Fourth Edition, 2-Volume Set by Linda S. Noelker, PhD, Kenneth Rockwood, MD, FRCPC, Richard L. Sprott, Ph.D.
In another significant measure to protect the lives and rights of nursing home residents, OBRA stated that residents should have “the right to be free from physical and chemical restraints imposed for purposes of discipline or convenience” and ...
by Emanuel Strauss
la buena obra maestro honra c) la habilidad del artifice se conoce en su obra pela obra se conhece o obreiro a) all'opera si conosce il maestro b) l'opera loda il maestro a) a good shepherd ...
Descubri que no habia obra especializada sobre su idioma, clave fundamental para conocer ...
Multilingual Law Dictionary (1979)
by Lawrence Deems Egbert, Fernando Morales Macedo
de obra (f); trabajo (m) Arbeit (f); Arbeitskräfte (fpl); Arbeiterschaft (f) 3357. compulsory, conscripted, forced, hard labor travail obligatoire; travaux forcés trabajo conscripto, forzado Arbeitsdienstpflicht; Zwangsarbeit 3358.
by Susan Krauss Whitbourne
OBRA '87 represented the culmination of two processes: a class action suit and a significant advocacy lobbying effort. Both processes transpired over more than a decade and sought to redress the extraordinarily poor care and services known ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Obra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Obra
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Obra
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of O1B3R1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of OBRA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Obra!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Obra to see it in context!