On this page:
Definition of the noun Octineon
What does Octineon mean as a name of something?
Octineon is a genus of Octineonidae, described by Moseley in Fowler in 1894.
- synonyms: genus Octineon / Ammodiscus / genus Ammodiscus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Cnidaria
- class: Anthozoa
- order: Actiniaria
- family: Octineonidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Octineon is a genus of Octineonidae, described by Fowler in 1894.
Phrases with Octineon
Phrases starting with the word Octineon:
Phrase ending with the word Octineon:
Other phrases containing the word Octineon:
- Species Octineon Chilense
- species Octineon lindahli
- species Octineon suecicum
- Species Octineon Suecicurn
- species Octineon chiliensis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Octineon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of O1C3T1I1N1E1O1N1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Octineon to find many related words and phrases!