Ono is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective Ono
What does Ono mean as an attribute of a noun?
- [context: Hawaiian] good-tasting, delicious
Other definitions of Ono
What does Ono also mean?
- or nearest offer
- [context: internet, slang] over and out
- Ono: Ōno is a city located in Fukui Prefecture, Japan. The city was founded on July 1, 1954.
- Ono is a city located in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. The city was founded on December 1, 1954.
- Ono: Ōno is a town located in Ibi District, Gifu Prefecture, Japan.
- Ono is a town located in Tamura District, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.
- Ono: Ōno was a village located in Kunohe District, Iwate Prefecture, Japan.
- also known as Ono, Iwate; Ōno, Iwate
- part of Japan
- Ono: Ōno was a town located in Kameda District, Oshima Subprefecture, Hokkaido, Japan.
- Ono a.k.a. Ono, California an unincorporated community in Shasta County. Ono’s center is on SR A16, the village’s only access to the rest of the world. It is about 5 miles from its neighbor, Igo, and about 17 miles from Redding, the county seat.
- read more about Ono, California
- Ono a.k.a. Ono, Pennsylvania: Ono is an unincorporated community in East Hanover Township, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, United States, on U.S. Route 22 and about two miles SW of the junction of Interstate 78 and Interstate 81. The Swatara Creek to the south drains it into the Susquehanna River. While Ono has its own post office with the zip code of 17077, some residents are served by the Annville or Jonestown post office, with the zip code of 17003 or 17038, respectively.
- read more about Ono, Pennsylvania
- Ono: Ōno was a town located in Saeki District, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
- also known as Ono, Hiroshima; Ōno, Hiroshima
- part of Japan
- Ono a.k.a. Ono, Kentucky: Ono is an unincorporated community located in Russell County, Kentucky, United States.
- read more about Ono, Kentucky
- Ono a.k.a. Ono, Wisconsin: Ono is an unincorporated community located in the towns of Salem and Union, Pierce County, Wisconsin, United States. Ono is located at the junction of U.S. Route 10 and County Highway CC 3.5 miles west-northwest of Plum City. Ono is also commonly called Grange Hall because it was the location of the meeting hall for the local chapter of The National Grange of the Order of Patrons of Husbandry. The community's oldest existing structure is the Ono United Methodist Church which was built in 1862.
- read more about Ono, Wisconsin
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ono
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
sight, whether it be in interior naturo or in the spiritual world ; such a one is man , and such a ono is a human society; such a one is the church, also tho universal angelic heaven before tho Lord/' — D. P. 4. (Is not that organized which has a ...
Lunar Settlements (2010)
by Haym Benaroya
Ayako Ono Artist in Residence at ESA/ESTEC International Space University, SSP Ayako Ono is a space artist and an international activist, working in the fields of art and design, specializing in the relationship between the cosmos and human ...
In Love and War (2015)
The World War II Courtship Letters of a Nisei Couple by Melody M. Miyamoto Walters
Ono is a professor at the Osaka University of Economics and is an expert in American history and Japanese culture. Also see Ogawa, Kodomo No Tame Ni, 416–17. 15. Momoe Inouye, interview with Jon Ogata, Honolulu, Hawaii, July 21, ...
Reports and Decisions of the Interstate Commerce Commission of the United States
Ono is that there is an obvious superfluity of competition from interlocking of all five systems between the Missouri River gateways and Chicago. The other is that west of Kansas City, the two southern systems break so entirely loose from the ...
Japan Encyclopedia (2002)
by Louis Fr?d?ric, Louis-Frédéric, Käthe Roth
Ono Azusa. Economist and jurist ( 1852-86) who studied the banking systems in the United States and London from 1871 ...
by Joan M. Marter
Ono and John Lennon at London's Arts Lab. They also released an album of musique concrete, Unfinished Music No. 1: Two Virgins, the first record issued on the Beatles' Apple label, later that year. The couple's collaborative performance ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ono
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ono
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Yoko Ono.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Ono
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Ono!
Quotes about Ono
Scrabble value of O1N1O1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine