"Orkkapurathu": Orkkappurathu is a 1988 Malayalam film directed by Kamal, starring Mohanlal and Nedumudi Venu. Set in an Anglo-Indian background, the entire film was shot in and around Fort Kochi.
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producer: Cheers
- art direction by Roy P. Thomas
- written by Shibu Chakravarthy
- based on a story by Ranjith
- cinematography by Vipin Mohan
- edited by K. Narayanan
- music by Ouseppachan
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- released on (27 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Orkkapurathu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of O1R1K5K5A1P3U1R1A1T1H4U1
The value of this 12-letter word is 25 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.