On this page:
Who is Oscar Rudolph?
Oscar Rudolph was a film director and actor.
- born on (104 years ago) in Cleveland
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film director, actor
- died on (24 years ago) in Encino of cerebral thrombosis
- read more about Oscar Rudolph (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Oscar Rudolph
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Beck
D'Angelo; producer, Howie Horwitz; director, Oscar Rudolph; assistant director, David Whorf; writer/editor, Charles Ho›man; based on characters created by Bob Kane appearing in Batman Comics; script consultant, Lorenzo Semple, Jr.; film editor, Homer Powell; music, Nelson Riddle; supervisor, Lionel Newman; theme, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Oscar Rudolph
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Oscar Rudolph for some fun with words!