P27: P-27 are a Swiss rap group from Basel, Switzerland. They came out with the very first rap track that featured rhymes in Swiss German, on the song "Murder by Dialect" featuring Black Tiger, featured on the second Fresh Stuff compilation. The first album Overdose Funk followed the same year. Lyrics were partly in English, partly in Swiss German. Their second album Jetzt funkt's aa came out in 1994, without Scen, who had left the band, but with a complete funk-band in the background. The album also and rather atypically for Swiss German rap also contains raps in Standard German. As Swiss German rap really became popular between 1997 and 1999, they dropped a third album in 2000, which was mostly unrecognized.
- also known as P-27
- genre: Hip hop music
- albums: "Overdose Funk", "Jetzt funkt's aa", "Dr einzig Wäg"
- official website: www.p-27.ch
- p27 is a protein.
- also known as 27 kDa CDK inhibitor, Kip1, Kip, Cdkn1b, Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1B, p27/Kip, Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27
- P27 a.k.a. Psmd9 is a protein.
- read more about Psmd9
- P27 a.k.a. interferon, alpha-inducible protein 27 is a gene.
- also known as 2310061N23Rik
- P27 a.k.a. Sjogren's syndrome/scleroderma autoantigen 1 is a gene.
- also known as centromeric autoantigen (27kD)
- P27 a.k.a. proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, non-ATPase, 9 is a gene.
- also known as proteasome 26S non-ATPase regulatory subunit 9, homolog of rat Bridge 1, proteasome 26S non-ATPase subunit 9, 26S proteasome regulatory subunit p27