P60 is a Venue in Amstelveen.
- P60: In the UK and Ireland, a P60 is a statement issued to taxpayers at the end of a tax year. It is important a taxpayer does not destroy the P60 forms issued to them, as they form a vital part of the proof that tax has been paid.
- P60 a.k.a. Arhgef5 is a protein.
- read more about Arhgef5
- p60 a.k.a. CD69 is a protein.
- read more about CD69
- P60 a.k.a. sequestosome 1 is a gene.
- also known as Paget disease of bone 3, ubiquitin-binding protein p62, phosphotyrosine independent ligand for the Lck SH2 domain p62, oxidative stress induced like
- P60 a.k.a. tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A is a gene.
- also known as tumor necrosis factor binding protein 1, tumor necrosis factor receptor 1, tumor necrosis factor-alpha receptor, tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1
- P60 a.k.a. Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) 5 is a gene.
- also known as transforming immortalized mammary oncogene, rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 5, guanine nucleotide regulatory protein TIM
- P60 a.k.a. stress-induced-phosphoprotein 1 (Hsp70/Hsp90-organizing protein) is a gene.