On this page:
- Definition of the noun pacha
- Phrases with Pacha
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pacha
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pacha
- Photos about Pacha
- Videos about Pacha
- Quotes about Pacha
- Scrabble value of P3A1C3H4A1
- Anagrams of PACHA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun pacha
What does pacha mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: pachas
- a civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt
- Pacha a.k.a. Paja is a village in Garmab Rural District, Chahardangeh District, Sari County, Mazandaran Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 51, in 15 families.
- Pacha a.k.a. Pacha, Munich is a Venue, Building in Munich, Germany.
- read more about Pacha, Munich
- Pacha a.k.a. Pacha Ibiza is a Building, Venue in Ibiza.
- read more about Pacha Ibiza
- Pacha is a fictional character from the 2012 film Zarafa.
- Pacha is a fictional character from the 2000 animation film The Emperor's New Groove.
- Pacha is a fictional character from the 2010 film Madrasapattinam.
"Pacha" is a 2011 drama film directed by Hector Ferreiro.
- countries: Mexico, Bolivia
- language: Spanish Language
- executive producer: Victoria Guerrero
- cinematography by Juan Pablo Urioste
- genre: Drama
- released in (5 years ago)
The pacha was an Incan concept for dividing the different spheres of the cosmos in Incan mythology. There were three different levels of pacha: the hanan pacha or hanaq pacha, ukhu pacha, and kay pacha. The realms are not solely spatial, but were simultaneously spatial and temporal. Although the universe was considered a unified system within Incan cosmology, the division between the worlds was part of the dualism prominent in Incan beliefs. This dualism found that everything which existed had both features of any feature.
- also known as Uku Pacha, Hanan Pacha
Phrases with Pacha
- Hyla pacha
- Odostomia Pacha
- Hyloscirtus pacha
- species Hyla pacha
- Species Odostomia Pacha
- species Hyloscirtus pacha
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pacha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Elen Ghulam
Pacha is a slowly cooked combination of sheep's head, stomach, feet and a variety of other meats in broth. It might sound disgusting to you to look into a pot and see a whole sheep's head looking back at you, but we Iraqis love all our heart ...
Global Dimensions of Native American Literature by Scott Richard Lyons
As Fatheuer points out Pachamama is a complex concept: “Pacha is a key concept in Andean culture. It is an ambiguous term that refers to the totality of being. It not only encompasses space and time, but also 'a form of life that overcomes the ...
by Jennifer Eric
Pacha: Pacha is an Ibiza original, one of the most established clubs and the first to open as far back as 1973. Large spaces, great layout and structure, every room easily accessible even from the rooftop terrace and equipped with a good ...
Food and Language (2010)
Proceedings of the Oxford Symposium on Food and Cooking 2009 by Richard Hosking
where the kalla pacha is a separate item. The Greeks seem to have a similar usage to the Iraqis: ...
Foreign trade ; 
the government; the pacha is a very intelligent man; at Tunis also they are very intelligent people, and there are a number of Europeans living there ; consuls of most nations, of undoubted respectability. Do you think that vessels coming from ...
A Santali-English dictionary (1899)
by A. R. Campbell
Pacha. ~) To follow up, prosecute Pacha pacha. J a search, to trace, to track, to put to the proof ...
by J. Newton
pacha.it, | s. f. A VtJifTTET panycha.it, J meeting of any particular body or society, (generally as a court. )'a jury, an inquest, a general council. VBTfTfyt pacha, iti, m. A ""fytfVyt panycha.iti, J member of a court, a juryman ; pertaining to a ...
by Joseph Haydn
J unc, Economical reforms be u; Fuad Pacha made president of the counci . . . July, The late sultan's jewels sold in London Au" Imperial order of knighthood ( Osmanch) to include civil as well as military persons, founded, Sept. Imperial ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pacha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Pacha
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Pacha
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Pacha!
Quotes about Pacha
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'pacha"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of P3A1C3H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PACHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Pacha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Pacha to see it in context!