On this page:
- Pako is a village north of Borovnica in the Inner Carniola region of Slovenia.
- part of Borovnica
- Pako a.k.a. Nikolski Air Station is an unattended airport located in Nikolski on Umnak Island in the Aleutians West Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska. This former military airport is now owned by the Aleut Corporation. Scheduled commercial airline passenger service is subsidized by the Essential Air Service program. Current service to Nikolski is provided by PenAir using a Grumman Goose G-21A.
- Pako is a Mnet KM Music Festival nominated performer.
- also known as Paco
- profession: Dancer
- member of musical group House Rulez since
- Pako a.k.a. F.J. Navio is a musician.
- read more about F.J. Navio
- Pako is a fictional character from the 1997 film Airbag.
- Pako is a fictional character from the 2006 film Art of Fighting.
"Pako" is a musical single of Tero.
- released on (14 years ago)
Pako is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pako
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Pako, a fern vegetable which grows in abundance under a dense coconut plantation, can be grown at the back of the residence where there is much shade among the ornamental ferns. Pako is a very expensive vegetable and a well- known ...
by James Richardson
[pako, sweepings.] A mode of recovering stolen property without detecting the thief ; all the servants or employees are required to bring something, as a small bundle of grass, etc., and to put it in a general heap ; this affords an opportunity to ...
Ponapean-English Dictionary (1979)
by Kenneth L. Rehg, Damian G. Sohl
shark: pako, poake. fish sp., a sp. of shark: sahused, tenipei. fish sp., hammerhead shark: pako lohpwu. sharp sharp, of an edge ...
by Edward Horace Man
hair, pako; pako-koi.
To which is Added a Selection of Colloquial Sentences by William Williams
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pako
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Pako
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of P3A1K5O1
The value of this 4-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine