"Palominas" is a 2012 western action drama film written and directed by Thadd Turner.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Thadd Turner, Ja'net Du Bois, Lou Tedesco
- executive producers: Norman Swanson, Robert M. Johnstone, Tom Stillitano
- written by Thadd Turner
- Daryl Hannah as Louisa Green
- Ryan Merriman as Tramp Weathers
- Michael Parks as A.J. Whitney
- Wes Studi as Sam Jennings
- Trace Adkins as Judge Guilt Roads
- Buck Taylor as Frank Taylor
- Chris Browning as Fargo
- Katie Cleary as Blue Velvet
- James Parks as German Bob
- Luce Rains as Buffalo John
- Christian Fortune as Temple James
- Judith Jones as Actress
- Thadd Turner as Lew
- Fredrick Lopez as Pudge
- David Busse as Lemon Sanders
- cinematography by Virgil L. Harper
- edited by Aram Nigoghossian
- music by Sean Murray
- costume design by Cynthia L. Turner
- genres: Action Film, Western, Drama
- released on
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Palominas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Water Encyclopedia, Second Edition (1990)
by Frits van der Leeden
69,220 1951 Total Gila River including San Pedro River, Palominas to mouth, Verde River, Bartlett Dam to mouth.
Anti-Immigration in the United States: A Historical Encyclopedia (2011)
A Historical Encyclopedia by Kathleen R Arnold
/Mexican border near Palominas, Arizona, 2006. (AP/Wide World Photos) See also IIRIRA (Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Palominas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Palominas
Lima Peru - Islas Palominas
Photo credit: Jussi Savolainen
Scrabble value of P3A1L1O1M3I1N1A1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PALOMINAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Palominas!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Palominas for some fun with words!