On this page:
- Parn is a fictional character in the Record of Lodoss War fantasy manga and its derivative anime franchise.
- Parn is a fictional character from the 2011 film Laddaland.
- Parn a.k.a. Apinya Sakuljaroensuk is a Thai actress born on 27 May 1990. Apinya or also known as Saiparn is one of the top Thai teen stars – she is an actress, product endorser, TV host and CM presenter.
- read more about Apinya Sakuljaroensuk (actress)
- Parn a.k.a. Thanaporn Waekprayoon is a musical artist.
- read more about Thanaporn Waekprayoon
- PARN a.k.a. Poly(A)-specific ribonuclease: Poly-specific ribonuclease, also known as polyadenylate-specific ribonuclease or deadenylating nuclease, is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PARN gene.
- read more about Poly(A)-specific ribonuclease
- Parn a.k.a. poly(A)-specific ribonuclease (deadenylation nuclease) is a gene.
- also known as deadenylation nuclease
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Parn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Guenter Kahl
PARN simultaneously binds to the 3 ′ poly(A)tail and the 5′-m7G of the → cap at the 5′end of → messenger RNA.
A New Dictionary of Ancient Geography, exhibiting the modern in addition to the ancient names of places (1803)
by Charles Pye
PARN Asso (Larnaffos, ParnePARNAss Us } f:3), a mountain of Phocis, in Greece ...
A trilingual Dictionary being a comprehensive lexicon in English, Urdú and Hindí, exhibiting the syllabication, pronunciation and etymology of English words, with their explanation in English, and in Urdú and Hindí in the Roman characters (1865)
par ukhárná — Pankh pakeh wií parn. abhimán wá gbaroand. chura maul wá pratishthásúohakachihn ; r. pmkh jhárkar sañwárná. sapaksh pakshayukt wá parnavisisht k., abhimán k., lagáaá, pañkh noch- ná wá ukhárná.
by Paul Singleton
PARN Pan B Dynabeads See DYNABEADS. Pan T Dynabeads See DYNABEADS. panning (biopanning) See PHAGE DISPLAY. Panton–Valentine leucocidin (PVL) A product of some strains of STAPHYLOCOCCUS which lyses the ...
With a New Atlas of the World : a Work of General Reference in All Departments of Knowledge
parn'cidiale, ( . parricidalis, also purrioidialis, ( parn'cida, aparricide: see parricidek] 1. Of or pertaining to parricide; involving the crime of murdering a parent. A war with England would behold at least, thou h rSumncr, True ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Parn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Parn
For Recycled Craft Workshop
Photo credit: Tempesttea
Scrabble value of P3A1R1N1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PARN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Parn!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Parn to see it in context!