Paths appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Trade paths if a fish taped art.
- To lash taped art, I trade paths a lot.
- Non-expatriates punish taps as paths in upset air tap xenon.
On this page:
Paths is a musical group.
- album: "Perspective"
- "Paths" is a musical album of Olan Mill.
- released in
- "Paths" is a musical album of μ-metik.
- released on
- "Paths" is a musical EP of Mountains Became Machines.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Paths" is a musical album of Sycronomica.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "Paths" is a musical album of Eeriness.
- released in (10 years ago)
Printed books with definitions for Paths
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jean-François Le Gall
Any martingale with continuous sample paths is a continuous local martingale (see property (a) ...
Beyond Keynes, Volume Two by Sheila C. Dow, John Hillard
The well-worn paths are easy to follow and lead into good company. Advance along them visibly furthers the accredited work which the science has in hand. Divergence from the paths means tentative work, which is necessarily slow and fragmentary and of uncertain value. (Veblen,  1961: 79) ...
8th Pacific Rim Conference on Multimedia, Hong Kong, China, December 11-14, 2007, Proceedings by Horace H. S. Ip, Oscar C Au, Howard Leung, Ming-Ting Sun, Wei-Ying Ma, Shi-Min Hu
However, how to optimally split the traffic over multiple paths is a problem that requires further investigation. Secondly, source rate allocation is another important problem for video multicasting over wireless ad hoc networks.
by Brennon Williams
The secret to creating paths is that the more points you add, the greater the accuracy of the end result. But don't go overboard or the shape will be too unmanageable to allow you to smooth the curves. Notice in Figure 7.13 that when the shape moves back across the middle of the original shape it dips down slightly to form a V shape. We did this on purpose. When you are working on the shape and move the Pen tool ...
Verb Meaning and the Lexicon (2008)
A First Phase Syntax by Gillian Catriona Ramchand
PPs: paths and places In order to investigate the interaction between full prepositional phrases and resultative formation, we need first to be more explicit about the internal structure of prepositional phrases. Following Jackendoff (1983) in the conceptual domain, we need to make a distinction between path and place prepositions. Recent work on the syntactic behaviour of PPs has converged on the idea that the P head mustbe decomposed into Path and Place, with the Path head ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Paths
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Paths
Photo credit: Aspekt Ratio Photography
Video language resources about Paths
Click on an item to play that video:
- 06 Grounds & Paths Explanation of the Middle Way View Using the Tetra lemma
7 July 2011 Venerable Chodron completes the commentary on the author's introduction. She explains Nagarjuna's verse cited in the introduction: All ...
- Paths to QUALITY Levels explanation
Paths to QUALITY Levels explanation by Melanie Brizzi.
- The Basics of Happiness and Meaning 5 paths
- Copy of The Meaning of The Season - All Paths Are Valid
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = Paths and other metalled surfaces
- Description of & Paths to Liberated Experience (Enlightenment) ~ Shinzen Young
Recorded on retreat in So. Cal, on New Year's Eve 2014, Shinzen lays out different paths & strategies to liberation. He also talks of which perspectives ...
- Explore international career paths with Applied Language Studies (APPLS)
Charlie talks about why she chose to take APPLS courses, and how they helped her land a job that she loves!
- Exploring New Paths to Academic Literacy for English Language Learners with Dong-Shin Shin
A discussion with Dong-Shin Shin to discuss the recent piece in the Tapestry Journal.
- Exploring New Paths to Academic Literacy for English Language Learners with Mayra C. Daniel
View more videos about Cross Paths.
See also the pronunciation examples of Paths!
Quotes about Paths
Scrabble value of P3A1T1H4S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PATHS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Paths!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Paths to see it in context!