On this page:
Who is Paul Monash?
Paul Monash was an American producer and screenwriter.
- also known as A George Roy Hill Paul Monash Production also
- born on (98 years ago) in Harlem, child of Rhoda Melrose
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- profession: Television producer, screenwriter, film producer
- Marriage with Jacqueline Boncy Monash until
- died on (12 years ago) in Los Angeles of pancreatic cancer
- films written:
- films produced:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Best Teleplay Writing - Half Hour or Less - "Schlitz Playhouse of Stars" (The Lonely Wizard)
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Teleplay Writing - Half Hour or Less - "Schlitz Playhouse of Stars" (The Lonely Wizard)
- nominated to Writers Guild of America Award for Television: Episodic Drama - "Commitment" (From the TV Series "Judd for the Defense")
- nominated to Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy - "The Front Page", with Jennings Lang
- nominated to Edgar Awards for Best Television Feature/Mini-Series Teleplay - "Salem's Lot"
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie, or Dramatic Special - "Stalin"
- nominated to Writers Guild of America Award for Best Adapted Long Form - Television - "George Wallace" (For part 2), with Marshall Frady
- Laurel Award for TV Writing Achievement
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Paul Monash
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Producers Paul Monash, Everett Chambers, Richard Goldstone, Felix Feist, Richard. Slightly Tootles Ostrich Crocodile Wendy (as adult) Nibs Noodler David Bean Ian Tucker Joan Tewkesbury Norman Shelly Ann Connolly Paris Theodore Frank Lindsay Director Jerome Robbins Programming History NBC Two hours; March 7, 1955 Executive Producer Richard Halliday Producer Fred Coe Further Reading Hanson, Bruce K., The Peter Pan Chronicles: The Nearly 100- Year History of ...
by Jerry Roberts
Paul Monash adapted ...
Factual and Fictional Series About Judges, Lawyers and the Courtroom, 1948–2008 by Hal Erickson
Executive Producer: Paul Monash. Produced by Charles Russell. Music by Jerry Goldsmith. Cast: Mark Richman (Nicholas “Nick” Cain). The 60-minute NBC drama series Cain's Hundred is included in this book because its protagonist was an attorney and its episodes dealt with the dispensation of justice. That said, it must be noted that Cain's Hundred had more in common with The Untouchables than, say, Perry Mason. Mark Richman (latterly billed as Peter Mark Richman) starred as ...
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Ric Meyers
Pro: Paul Monash, Keith Barish; MAI: James Lew; S.P.: Gary Goldman, David Z. Weinstein; Cast: Kurt Russell, Kim Cattrall, Dennis Dun, James Hong, Victor Wong (Egg), Kate Burton (Margo), Donald Li (Eddie), Carter Huang (Thunder), Peter Kwon g (Rain), James Pax (Lightning); US: 1986, 1987 (Gas); Dist: CBS/Fox 99min. Be warned, this is not a martial arts film, although there is some fighting and we do see a piece of a ...
by Vincent Terrace
Producer: Paul Monash.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Paul Monash
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of PAUL MONASH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Paul Monash!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Paul Monash for some fun with words!