For all your dictionary needs!
Morphology. Are you looking for pay?
Header of Pays

Pays

Music

"Pays" is a musical album of Kadril.

  • released in (12 years ago)

Miscellanea

Pays: In France, a pays is an area whose inhabitants share common geographical, economic, cultural, or social interests, who have a right to enter into communal planning contracts under a law known as the Loi Pasqua or LOADT, which took effect on February 4, 1995.

Phrases with Pays

  1. pays de la loire
  2. It Pays to Advertise
  3. Who Pays the Piper Calls the Tune
  4. You Pays Your Money and You Takes Your Choice

Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pays

Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):

Google previewEvaluation (2003)

A Systematic Approach by Peter H. Rossi, Mark W. Lipsey, Howard E Freeman

Work Pays is a statelevel welfare reform demonstration program in.

Google previewObamanomics (2009)

How Barack Obama Is Bankrupting You and Enriching His Wall Street Friends, Corporate Lobbyists, and Union Bosses by Timothy P. Carney

The premiums you pay on every paycheck are pre-tax dollars, and the portion of the premium your employer pays is an untaxed benefit. But you can't deduct your premiums if you find your insurance outside of your employer. That means the ...

Google preview1000 Best Wine Secrets (2006)

by Carolyn Hammond

Vin de Pays is a classification that was established in France in the 1970s. It came into effect to upgrade the quality of wines from parts of the south of France. 453. Vin de Pays is generally better quality than Vin de Table. Grapes for Vin de ...

Google previewLess Than Nothing (2012)

Hegel and the Shadow of Dialectical Materialism by Slavoj Zizek

—but the price it pays is that of ontologizing correlation itselfby locating meaning directly ...

Google previewA Dictionary of Environmental History (2013)

by Ian D. Whyte

Patagonia | pays outside Antarctica. Patagonia was occupied by humans from c. 13000BP. From c.1000BP Mapuche-speaking peoples moved S into the region, pushing the original inhabitants further S. The wretchedness of the existence of ...

Google previewAn Encyclopedia of the Wines and Domaines of France (2000)

by Clive Coates

Vin de Pays des Cevennes: Around Ales up in the foothills of the Cevennes. Yin de Pays des Coteaux de Ceze: Right bank of the Rhone between Bagnols-sur- Ceze and Roquemaure. Vin de Pays des Coteaux Flaviens: Covers much of the ...

Google previewDictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care (2006)

by David E. Marcinko, MBA, CFP, CMP

Typically, Medicare pays 80% of the approved charge and the beneficiary pays the remaining 20%. The allowed charge for a ...

Google previewWörterbuch der Handels-, Finanz- und Rechtssprache / Dictionary of Commerical, Financial and Legal Terms / Dictionnaire des Termes Commerciaux, Financiers et Juridiques (2012)

by HERBST

under protectorate || pays de protectorat | Schuldner~ | debtor country || pays débiteur | Unions~ | country of the Union; member country || pays unioniste (de l'Union) | Ursprungs~ | country of origin ...

Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pays

Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:

Photo about Pays

Pays

Patience pays off.............

Southern Hawker Aeshna cyanea
Length: 70mm

Flight Period: June to October (sometimes individuals in May and November)

A large, inquisitive Hawker usually seen individually. It may fly quite close to investigate observers. The spots on segments S8-10 are joined, unlike other Hawkers. The ante-humeral stripes are broad and strongly coloured. The costa is dark and there is an elongated triangular mark on S2.

Male: brightly maked on a dark background, usually apple green except for S8-10, which are pale blue. Occasionally, all pale blue marked individuals are seen.

Female: brown with bright green markings.

Photo credit: postman.pete Thanks for 2m Views

Video language resources about Pays

Click on an item to play that video:

View more videos about It Pays to Advertise, Who Pays the Piper Calls the Tune, and You Pays Your Money and You Takes Your Choice.

See also the pronunciation examples of Pays!

Quotes about Pays

One difference between French appeasement and American appeasement is that France pays ransom in cash and gets its hostages back while the United States pays ransom in arms and gets additional hostages taken. (William Safire)
more quotes about pays...

Scrabble value of P3A1Y4S1

The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.

Anagrams of PAYS

What do you get if you rearrange the letters?

See also the blanagrams of Pays!

Share this page

Next...

Go to the usage examples of Pays to see it in context!


Privacy Policy | Cookies Policy
Keyword Tool | Romanian-English Dictionary