Peg O' My Heart
- "Peg o' My Heart": "Peg o' My Heart" is a popular song written by Alfred Bryan and Fred Fisher. It was published on March 15, 1913 and it featured in the 1913 musical Ziegfeld Follies.
- "Peg O' My Heart" is an award-winning musical album of Jerry Murad's Harmonicats.
- released in (54 years ago)
"Peg o' My Heart": Peg o' My Heart is a play written by J. Hartley Manners.
- "Peg o' My Heart": Peg o' My Heart is a 1933 film adaptation of the play of the same name by J. Hartley Manners. It starred Marion Davies as a poor Irish girl who stands to inherit a fortune if she satisfies certain conditions.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Robert Z. Leonard
- producer: Robert Z. Leonard
- art direction by Cedric Gibbons
- written by Frances Marion & Frank R. Adams
- based on "Peg o' My Heart" by J. Hartley Manners
- Onslow Stevens as Sir Gerald 'Jerry' Markham
- Marion Davies as Margaret 'Peg' O'Connell
- J. Farrell MacDonald as Patrick Shamus
- Nora Cecil as Smythe (maid)
- Juliette Compton as Ethel Chichester
- Alan Mowbray as Capt. Christopher 'Chris' Brent
- Tyrell Davis as Alaric Chichester
- Doris Lloyd as Mrs. Grace Brent
- Irene Browne as Mrs. Chichester
- Robert Greig as Jarvis (butler)
- costume design by Adrian Adolph Greenberg
- genres: Black-and-white, Drama
- released on (81 years ago)
- "Peg o' My Heart": Peg o' My Heart is a 1922 American silent drama film directed by King Vidor and starring Laurette Taylor. It is based on the 1912 play written by Taylor's husband J. Hartley Manners. The play starred Laurette Taylor and famously ran a record number of performances on Broadway. Six reels of the original eight reels survive at the Library of Congress.
- Peg O' My Heart: Peg O' My Heart is a 1977 theater production of a play by J. Hartley Manners.
- award: - Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actress in a Play nomination for Sofia Landon
- Peg O' My Heart a.k.a. Peg O’ My Heart is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Peg O' My Heart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Peg O' My Heart for some fun with words!