Percy Alexander MacMahon
is an acrostic for pam.
On this page:
Who is Percy Alexander MacMahon?
Percy Alexander MacMahon was a mathematician, especially noted in connection with the partitions of numbers and enumerative combinatorics.
- born on (161 years ago) in Sliema
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Mathematician
- died on (86 years ago) in Bognor Regis
- written works: "Combinatory analysis", "An introduction to Combinatory analysis", "New mathematical pastimes", "Percy Alexander MacMahon"
- award: - De Morgan Medal
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Percy Alexander MacMahon
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1910)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
Percy Alexander Macmahon, D.Sc, F.R.S. Late Major, R.A. Deputy Warden of the Standards, Board of Trade. Joint General Secretary of the British ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Percy Alexander MacMahon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: