On this page:
Pere is sometimes a misspelling of per.
Pere is a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Hungary.
- Pere a.k.a. Jair Pereira is a football player, athlete.
- read more about Jair Pereira
- Pere is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group La Gossa Sorda (Flute)
- Pere is a fictional character from the 1999 film Beloved/Friend.
- Pere is a fictional character from the 2011 film Year of Grace.
- Pere a.k.a. Père is a fictional character from the 2012 film What Can I Wish You Before The Fight?.
- Pere is a fictional character from the 2009 film Three Days with the Family.
- Pere is a fictional character from the 1962 book The Time of the Doves.
- Pere is a fictional book character from 1931 novel, Laura a la ciutat dels sants.
- Pere is a fictional character from the 1999 film Ragdoll.
- Pere a.k.a. Père is a fictional character from the 2004 film Looking for Alexander.
- Pere is a fictional character from the 2001 film Pau and His Brother.
- Pere is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Pere Ubu.
- Pere a.k.a. Bhele Language: Bhele, or Piri, is a Bantu language of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- read more about Bhele Language
- Pere a.k.a. Wom Language: Wom, or Perema, is a Leko language of Nigeria.
- read more about Wom Language
- Pere a.k.a. Peere Language is an human language.
- read more about Peere Language
Phrases with Pere
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pere
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Early English Text Society (1919)
And vnder it pere is a town pat hight SoBACH And here ah abowte dwellen cristene men 12 vnder trybute. Fro pens gon men to NAZARETH of the whiche oure lord bereth the surname, And fro pens pere is .iij. iourneyes to Ierusalem t men gon ...
by Richard tolimieri, Myoung An, Chao Lu
defined by the rule (Peref)(a) = XD f(a + b), a e A. (4.33) beb The mapping Pere is a linear homomorphism of L(A) onto the space of B-periodic functions in L(A). In fact, # Pere ...
Searching for an Organising Philosophy by Ross Anthony, Kevin Bloom, Daouda Cissé, Martyn Davies, Maxime Lauzon-Lacroix, Garth le Pere, Thaddeus Metz, Richard Poplak, Gauhar Raza, Yongjun Zhao, Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection (MISTRA)
Dr Garth le Pere Garth le Pere is a Visiting.
Investment Characteristics and Strategies by Mark J. P. Anson, Frank J. Fabozzi, Frank J. Jones
The return range would be even more extreme for an opportunistic real estate manager, reflecting the greater risk of these strategies Private Equity Real Estate PERE is a fast-growing part of the real estate market. Leverage is typically used at ...
The Spectator (1893)
Lane pere is an unsuccessful clergyman, whose lack of good-fortune may have been either the cause or the consequence of a habit of taking “nips,” which, though not allowed to develop into notorious excess, has secured for him that kind of ...
A Dictionary of Owa (2014)
A Language of the Solomon Islands by Greg Mellow
pere1 v. have an accident, become injured. Efagani pere iga ka tarake. There was nearly an accident with the truck. Agua no garia furia kani kaa ke pere rainia. The problem that you have caused that ...
by Mark Dike DeLancey, Rebecca Mbuh, Mark W. Delancey
The Pere, a decentralized group, preceded the Fulani in the area. According to local histories, they arrived from the region of Kano, Nigeria, by way of the Jukun realms of Wukari. The population were subjects of the lamido of Kontcha from that ...
Wisconsin Encyclopedia (2008)
by Jennifer Herman
The De Pere Dam, which furnishes power for mills and nearby ...
by G. Johannes Botterweck, Helmer Ringgren, Heinz-Josef Fabry
The terms pere' and 'arod are used in parallelismus membrorum in Job 39:5; Kohler argues that because the Aram. 'arod is a hapax legomenon with the meaning "fleeting one" and is thus a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pere
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Pere
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: giuliaduepuntozero
- Pere Lachaise chapel
The interior of a chapel in Pere Lachaise cemeterary
Photo credit: covilha
- Pere Lachaise cemetry
Definitely a must-see in Paris!
Photo credit: tajai
- Walking around Pere Lachaise
The cool quiet cemetry offers a free respite from the sometimes bedlam that is Paris.. :)
Photo credit: tajai
- Pere Noel
Photo credit: wickenden
View more pictures about Sant Pere de Rodes.
Videos about Pere
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about De Pere.
See also the pronunciation examples of Pere!
Scrabble value of P3E1R1E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PERE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Pere!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Pere to see it in context!