On this page:
- Peter Breen is an American former competitive ice dancer. With partner Rachel Mayer, he is the 1992 U.S. national silver medalist. They represented the United States at the 1992 Winter Olympics where they placed 15th.
- Peter Breen: Peter James Breen is a former Australian politician. He was a solicitor before entering politics, achieving a Diploma of Law from Sydney University. He was originally a member of the Liberal Party, serving as President of the Campbelltown Young Liberals 1971-1972. From 1995-1998 he was Secretary of the Australian Bill of Rights Group, and in 1998 joined Reform the Legal System. In the 1999 New South Wales election he was elected to the Legislative Council.
- born on (68 years ago)
- education: University of Sydney
- profession: Lawyer
- Peter Breen is a television producer.
- profession: Television producer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Continuing Coverage of a News Story in a Regularly Scheduled Newscast - "The News with Brian Williams" (Remembering September 11th: Three Months Later), with Jean Harper, Bret Marcus, Chris J. Sheridan, Patrick Burkey, Larry Moscow, Inci Ulgur, Cory Gnazzo, Matt Hosford, Carol Eggers, Jim Bunn, Toby Josephs, Eelin Reily, Amy Kasarda, Mollie Parnell, Alice Rhee, Michelle Richmond, Robert Dembo, Brian Williams, Steve Shapiro & Barry Silverman
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Coverage of a Current News Story – Long Form - "NBC News Decision 2010" (Election Night), with Brian Williams, Tom Brokaw, David Gregory, Savannah Guthrie, Andrea Mitchell, Mark Whitaker, Ron Allen, Miguel Almaguer, Peter Alexander, Tom Costello, Lee Cowan, Jose Diaz-Balart, Lester Holt, George Lewis, Ron Mott, Kelly O'Donnell, Norah O'Donnell, Luke Russert, Janet Shamlian, Kevin Tibbles, Chuck Todd, Kristen Welker, Pete Williams, John Yang, Jeffrey Blount, Jim Gaines, Ray Herbert, Geoff Hoffmann, Stephen Lucas, Mark Lukasiewicz, Doug Adams, Rosanna Arlia, Erika Angulo, Donna Bass, Anne Binford Allen, Jay Blackman, John Boxley, Marisa Buchanan, Gene Choo, Patrick Burkey, Tony Capra, Martha Caskey, Jack Chesnutt, Chris Colvin, Kim Cornett, Natalie Cucchiara, Andrea D'Ambrosio, Subrata De, Chris Donovan & Carol Eggers
- nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Event Turnaround - "Olympics on NBC" (London 2012: Games of the XXX Olympiad), with Tracey Levine, Michael Lewis, Matthew Marvin, Holly McClure, Jennifer Morrison, Mary Muzina, Steven Napolitani, Fran O'Connell, Richard O'Connor, Sean O'Gara, Geoff Ostella, Laura Ouziel Mack, Zoe Pike, Ann S. Rogerson, Peter Shakkour, Donald Slouffman, Lisa Smith, Scott Solky, Steve Stetz, Dominick Tringali, Christian Trinidad, Yvonne Wagoner, Wayne Wilson, Kalen Wright, Jim Bell, Bucky Gunts, Molly Solomon, Brian Brown, Rebecca Chatman, Peter Diamond, Dick Ebersol, Sam Flood, Joe Gesue, John Gilmartin, Carol Larson, Mark Lazarus, Mark Levy, John McGuinness, David Michaels, Brian Orentreich, Tom Roy, Gary Zenkel, Matthew Allen, Erik Barnhart, Mark Bellotti, Todd Benjaminson, Charles Bottitta, Jr., Wally Bruckner, Allan Brum & James Carr
- Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Event Turnaround - "Olympics on NBC" (London 2012: Games of the XXX Olympiad), with Jim Bell, Bucky Gunts, Molly Solomon, Brian Brown, Rebecca Chatman, Peter Diamond, Dick Ebersol, Sam Flood, Joe Gesue, John Gilmartin, Carol Larson, Mark Lazarus, Mark Levy, John McGuinness, David Michaels, Brian Orentreich, Tom Roy, Gary Zenkel, Matthew Allen, Erik Barnhart, Mark Bellotti, Todd Benjaminson, Charles Bottitta, Jr., Wally Bruckner, Allan Brum, James Carr, Rick Clifford, Michael Cohen, Judith Colonna, Rick Cordella, Bruce Cornblatt, Thomas Davidson, Jackie Decker, Israel DeHerrera, Clare Duffy, Mary Beth Duffy, Robert Dustin, Willie Ebersol, Yiannis Exarchos, Joel Felicio, John Felling, Dan Fleschner, Joshua Freedenberg, John Fritsche, Michele Froman, David Gabel, James Gallagher, Fred Gaudelli, David Gibson & Alex Gilady
- nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Morning Program - "Today", with Don Nash, Tammy Filler, Tom Mazzarelli, Krista Brunson, Matt Carluccio, Christine Cataldi, Sigi Devos, Scott Foster, Jennifer Hilton, Audrey Kolina, Debbie Kosofsky, Joanne LaMarca, Elizabeth Leist, Jaclyn Levin, Melissa Lonner, Mary Alice O'Rourke, Steve Thode, Matt Zimmerman, Roberto Bailey, Adam Miller, Richard Adams, Jacqueline Agnolet, Rachel Alves DeLima, Ernie Angstadt, Steven Ascher, Mike Austin, Amanda Avery, Rupert Barker, Jayme Baron, Stephanie Becker, Chapman Bell, Allison Berger, Richard Bonnabeau, Susan Bowser, Katharine Buckley, Kerry Byrnes, Jared Carullo, Laura Chicchetti, Robert Ciridon, Sarah Clagett, Sabrina Clay, Brian Cohen, Katherine Cook, Jared Crawford, Amy Danford, Durrell Dawson, Katie Distler, Colleen Dudgeon, Mary Ellen Duffy & Victoria Duncan
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Continuing Coverage of a News Story in a Regularly Scheduled Newscast - "Today" (Military Death Benefits Denied During Government Shutdown), with Don Nash, Patrick Burkey, Tom Mazzarelli, Matt Carluccio, Elizabeth Leist, Scott Foster, Lete Childs, Bill Hatfield, Doug Adams, Albert Oetgen, Tory Duncan, John Holland, Steve Thode, Sarah Heidarpour, Richard Minner, Shawna Thomas, Kasie Hunt, Carl Sears, Frank Thorp, Andrea Mitchell, Kelly O'Donnell
Peter Breen is a Republican member-elect of the Illinois House of Representatives who will represent the 48th district when sworn into office in January 2015. The 48th district includes municipalities in DuPage County including all or parts of Lombard, Glen Ellyn and Lisle.
- education: Notre Dame Law School
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Peter Breen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Steven L. Danver
Ethnic tensions simmered under union leaders like William Penrose, Peter Breen , and Patrick Boland, but wages were good, and Butte avoided the vicious strikes and violence common in other camps. The Western Federation of Miners ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Peter Breen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Peter Breen to see it in context!