On this page:
- Peter O'Reilly: Peter O'Reilly was a prominent settler and official in the Colony of British Columbia, now a province of Canada who held a variety of positions, most notably as the head of a commission struck to revise and allocate Indian Reserves throughout the province.
- born on (188 years ago)
- nationality: Canada
- died on (110 years ago)
- Peter O'Reilly: Peter O'Reilly was an Irish hurler who played as a full-back for the Kilkenny senior team.
- born on (113 years ago) in Kilkenny
- died on (75 years ago)
- Peter O'Reilly: Peter O'Reilly is a 2013 Daytime Emmy Award nominee.
- nomination: - nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Main Title and Graphic Design - "NFL Rush Zone", with Keith Dawkins, Mark Waller, Matt Cullen, Irene Sherman, Alex Gerson, Rob Loos, Kenny Pordon, Eric S. Rollman, Carrie Wassenaar, Johnny Likens, Jeremy Lasky, Frank Paur, John LePore, Alicia Balestrino, Jenny Maglione & Danny Gonzalez
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Peter O'Reilly
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of PETER O'REILLY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Peter O'Reilly!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Peter O'Reilly for some fun with words!