On this page:
Who is Phil Jimenez?
Phil Jimenez is an American comic book artist and writer, known for his work as writer/artist on Wonder Woman from 2000 to 2003, as one of the five pencilers of the 2005-2006 miniseries Infinite Crisis, and his collaborations with writer Grant Morrison on New X-Men and The Invisibles.
- born on (45 years ago) in Los Angeles
- nationality: United States of America
- education: School of Visual Arts
- profession: Writer, cartoonist, novelist, artist, visual artist
- written works: "Mision Suicida (New X-Men", "Titans Companion Volume 2 (Titans Companion)", "Otherworld", "Wonder Woman", "Infinite Crisis", "New Teen Titans", "JLA / Titans", "JLA Vol. 8", "Fairest, Vol. 1"
- filmography: "Grant Morrison: Talking with Gods"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Phil Jimenez
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by SCOTT SNYDER, GAIL SIMONE, FAITH ERIN HICKS and TOMER HANUKA, Created by Hajime Isayama
Phil Jimenez is an award-winning writer and artist who has worked for DC Entertainment and Marvel Entertainment for over 25 years. Best known ...
Phil Jimenez Jerry Ordway George Pérez Ivan Reis Inker(s) Andy Lanning Colorist(s) Jeremy Cox Guy Major Creator(s) Geoff Johns Phil Jimenez ...
[Two Volumes] by M. Keith Booker
It featured numerous artists, including Steve Yeowell, Sean Phillips, Chris Weston, John Ridgway, Phil Jimenez, Philip Bond, and Frank Quitely. The series ran for 59 issues ...
by John Kenneth Muir
The Advocate: “The Original Amazon (Cartoonist Phil Jimenez and Publishing Wonder Woman Comic Books).” November 2¡, 2000, page 24. Arnold, Andrew and Ed Gabel.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Phil Jimenez
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Phil Jimenez
Click on an item to view that photo: