Philip José Farmer
On this page:
Who is Philip José Farmer?
Philip José Farmer was an American author, principally known for his award-winning science fiction and fantasy novels and short stories.
- also known as Philip Jose Farmer; Harry Manders; Cordwainer Bird; Dane Helstrom; Philip Farmer; Rod Keen; Kilgore Trout; Jonathan Swift Sommers, III; Paul Chapin; Lord Grandith
- born on (97 years ago) in Terre Haute
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, novelist
- died on (6 years ago) in Peoria
- read more about Philip José Farmer (novelist)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Philip José Farmer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by M. Keith Booker
Philip José Farmer Brizzi, Mary T. Philip José Farmer: A Reader's Guide. West Linn, OR: Starmont House, 1980. Carey, Christopher Paul. “The Grand Master of ...
by Peter Hunt
Ballard, Philip José Farmer, Joanna Russ, Olaf Stapledon, Stanislas Lem and Yevgeny Zamyatin; and children's writers include Peter Dickinson, Nicholas Fisk, Tanith Lee, C.S.Lewis (pace the Perelandra ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Philip José Farmer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: