On this page:
- "Piccadilly Jim" is a 1936 romantic comedy film directed by Robert Z. Leonard. The film is based on the novel Piccadilly Jim written by P. G. Wodehouse.
- also known as 1000 + 1 Affäre, Jim di piccadilly, O Caricaturista, Tango Zakochanych, Valekreivi, Wenn der Vater mit dem Sohne..., Zito to humor
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Harry Rapf & Robert Z. Leonard
- art direction by Cedric Gibbons
- written by Charles Brackett & Edwin H. Knopf
- based on "Piccadilly Jim" by P. G. Wodehouse
- Billie Burke as Eugenia Willis, Nesta's Sister
- Robert Montgomery as James Crocker, Jr.
- Madge Evans as Ann Chester
- Cora Witherspoon as Nesta Ford
- Frank Morgan as James Crocker
- Eric Blore as Bayliss, Jim's Butler
- Robert Benchley as Bill Macon
- Ralph Forbes as Lord Frederick 'Freddie' Priory
- Tommy Bupp as Ogden Ford
- Aileen Pringle as Paducah Pomeroy
- Frank Morgan as Count Olav Osric
- cinematography by Joseph Ruttenberg
- edited by William S. Gray
- music by William Axt, Walter Donaldson, George Forrest, Robert Wright
- genres: Romantic comedy, Comedy, Romance Film
- released on (79 years ago)
- "Piccadilly Jim" is a 2006 romantic comedy film directed by John McKay.
- country: Isle of Man
- language: English Language
- production design by Amanda McArthur
- genres: Indie film, Romantic comedy, Romance Film, Comedy
- released on (10 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Piccadilly Jim
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Barry Monush
including Navy Blue and Gold, as a lieutenant; Piccadilly Jim, as a band singer; and, most curiously, The Great Ziegfeld, ...
by William Hartston
Wodehouse, Piccadilly Jim (1917) Preface Have you noticed how dull encyclopedias have become in.
by Thomas S. Hischak
Film Petticoat Fever The Unguarded Hour The 3 Wise Guys We Went to College Suzy Piccadilly Jim Old Hutch Libeled Lady All American Chump Tarzan Escapes Mad Holiday Under Cover of Night The Last of Mrs. Cheyney Espionage Song ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
;Piccadilly Jim ( 36, ...
Fourth edition by Brian McFarlane
Piccadilly Jim (2004), Man to Man (UK/Fr/S Af), Asylum (UK/Ire/US) ...
by Marty McGee
Piccadilly Jim (1936, ...
Photoplay Plot Encyclopedia (1920)
An Analysis of the Use in Photoplays of the Thirty-six Dramatic Situations and Their Subdivisions. Containing a List of All the Fundamental Dramatic Material to be Found in Human Experience, Including the Synopses of One Hundred Produced Representative Photoplays, with a Detailed Analysis of the Situations Used in Each. Practical Suggestions for Combining Situations, for Testing the Strength and Novelty of Plots, and for Building Plots; and an Index Referring to Each Producer, Author, Star, Story and Situation Mentioned in the Text by Frederick Palmer, Eric Howard
"PICCADILLY JIM." (Selznick production; adapted from a story by P. G. Wodehouse; directed by Wesley Ruggles; starring Owen Moore.) Synopsis. The play is a farce dealing with intrigues of all sorts, but the main thread of interest is spun from ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Piccadilly Jim
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: