On this page:
- Definition of the noun Pompholyxophrys
- Phrases with Pompholyxophrys
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pompholyxophrys
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pompholyxophrys
- Video language resources about Pompholyxophrys
- Scrabble value of P3O1M3P3H4O1L1Y4X8O1P3H4R1Y4S1
- Anagrams of POMPHOLYXOPHRYS
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Pompholyxophrys
What does Pompholyxophrys mean as a name of something?
Pompholyxophrys is a genus of Acanthocistidae.
- synonym: genus Pompholyxophrys
- kingdom: Protozoa
- class: Heliozoa
- order: Centrohelida
- family: Acanthocistidae
- species Pompholyxophrys punicea
Pompholyxophrys is a genus of Nucleariidae, described by Archer in 1869.
Phrases with Pompholyxophrys
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pompholyxophrys
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1890)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature
a standard work of reference in art, literature, science, history, geography, commerce, biography, discovery and invention
Pompholyxophrys, Archer ; Pinacocysiis H. and L. ; Pinaciophora, Greeff; Acanthocystis, Carter (skeleton in Hi'' form of radially ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pompholyxophrys
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Pompholyxophrys
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of P3O1M3P3H4O1L1Y4X8O1P3H4R1Y4S1
The value of this 15-letter word is 42 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of POMPHOLYXOPHRYS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Pompholyxophrys!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Pompholyxophrys to find many related words and phrases!