On this page:
- Definition of the noun Pompholyxophrys
- Phrases with Pompholyxophrys
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pompholyxophrys
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pompholyxophrys
- Video language resources about Pompholyxophrys
- Scrabble value of P3O1M3P3H4O1L1Y4X8O1P3H4R1Y4S1
- Anagrams of POMPHOLYXOPHRYS
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Pompholyxophrys
What does Pompholyxophrys mean as a name of something?
Pompholyxophrys is a genus of Acanthocistidae.
- synonym: genus Pompholyxophrys
- kingdom: Protozoa
- class: Heliozoa
- order: Centrohelida
- family: Acanthocistidae
- species Pompholyxophrys punicea
Pompholyxophrys is a genus of Nucleariidae, described by Archer in 1869.
Phrases with Pompholyxophrys
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Pompholyxophrys
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1890)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature
a standard work of reference in art, literature, science, history, geography, commerce, biography, discovery and invention
Pompholyxophrys, Archer ; Pinacocysiis H. and L. ; Pinaciophora, Greeff; Acanthocystis, Carter (skeleton in Hi'' form of radially ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pompholyxophrys
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Pompholyxophrys
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of P3O1M3P3H4O1L1Y4X8O1P3H4R1Y4S1
The value of this 15-letter word is 42 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine