Pop is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun pop:
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the verb pop:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun pop
- Definition of the adjective pop
- Definition of the adverb pop
- Definition of the verb pop
- Other definitions of pop
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Pop
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pop
- Photos about Pop
- Videos about Pop
- Sign language
- Quotes about Pop
- Scrabble value of P3O1P3
- Anagrams of POP
- Share this page
The word pop is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun pop
What does pop mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: pops
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- lexical domain: Foods & Drinks - nouns denoting foods and drinks
- synonyms of pop: soda / soda pop / soda water / tonic
- more generic term: soft drink = nonalcoholic beverage
- substance: carbonated water / sparkling water / soda water / club soda / seltzer = effervescent beverage artificially charged with carbon dioxide
- a sharp explosive sound as from a gunshot or drawing a cork
- music of general appeal to teenagers; a bland watered-down version of rock'n'roll with more rhythm and harmony and an emphasis on romantic love
Alternative definition of the noun pop
- [countable] A loud, sharp sound as of a cork coming out of a bottle.
- [context: uncountable, colloquial] An effervescent or fizzy drink most frequently nonalcoholic; soda pop.
- [context: countable, colloquial] A bottle, can, or serving of effervescent or fizzy drink, most frequently nonalcoholic; soda pop.
- Shortened from [term, pop shot]: a quick, possibly unaimed, shot with a firearm. Possibly confusion, by assonance, with [term, pot] as in [term, pot shot].
- [colloquial] A portion, a quantity dispensed.
- [computing] The removal of a data item from the top of a stack.
- [colloquial] Affectionate form of father.
- Pop music.
- Originally, a social club and debating society at Eton College; now the body of college prefects.
- [context: also in plural] A popular classical music concert.
Specialised definition of the noun pop
Glossary of sports / freestyle skiing
a quick, sharp extension of the body that furnishes momentum for a flip
Glossary of sports / motorsports
any exotic fuel blend
Definition of the adjective pop
What does pop mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: popper |
- (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
Alternative definition of the adjective pop
- [context: used attributively in set phrases] Popular.
Definition of the adverb pop
What does pop mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- like a pop or with a pop
- example: everything went pop
Definition of the verb pop
What does pop mean as a doing word?
Pop is one of the top 1000 most common verbs in the English language.
verb - inflections: popped, popping
- bulge outward
- hit a pop-fly
- make a sharp explosive noise
Syntactic formula Example for the syntactic formula there [Verb] [Theme] [Locative Preposition] [Location] There ticked a grandather clock in the hallway [Agent] [Verb] [Theme] I buzzed the bell [Location] [Verb] with [Theme] The street sang with horns [Theme - inanimate] [Verb] The door hinges squeaked [Theme - inanimate] [Verb] [Oblique] The bell chimed the hour [Theme - inanimate] [Verb] [Locative Preposition] [Location] Horns beeped in the street [Locative Preposition] [Location] [Verb] [Theme] In the hallway ticked a gradfather clock
Verbs of Emission (with the same syntax): babble, bang, beat, beep, bellow, blare, blast, blat, boom, bubble, burble, burr, buzz, chatter, chime, chink, chitter, chug, clack, clang, clank, clap, clash, clatter, click, cling, clink, clomp, clump, clunk, crack, crackle, crash, creak, crepitate, crunch, cry, ding, dong, drone, explode, fizz, fizzle, groan, growl, gurgle, hiss, hoot, howl, hum, jangle, jingle, knell, knock, lilt, moan, murmur, patter, peal, ping, pink, pipe, plonk, plop, plunk, purr, putter, rap, rasp, rattle, ring, roar, roll, rumble, rustle, scream, screech, shriek, shrill, sing, sizzle, snap, sough, sound, splash, splutter, sputter, squawk, squeak, squeal, squelch, strike, swish, swoosh, thrum, thud, thump, thunder, thunk, tick, ting, tinkle, toll, toot, tootle, trill, trumpet, twang, ululate, vroom, wail, wheeze, whine, whir, whish, whisper, whistle, whoosh, zing.
- lexical domain: Perceptions - verbs of seeing, hearing, feeling
- more generic words: go / sound = make a certain noise or sound
- more specific word: sputter = make an explosive sound
- fire a weapon with a loud explosive noise
- cause to make a sharp explosive sound
- appear suddenly or unexpectedly
- put or thrust suddenly and forcefully
- release suddenly
- hit or strike
- drink down entirely
- take drugs, especially orally
- cause to burst with a loud, explosive sound
- burst open with a sharp, explosive sound
Other definitions of pop
What does pop also mean?
- Sound made in imitation of the sound.
- pop a.k.a. Pop music is a genre of popular music, which originated in its modern form in the 1950s, deriving from rock and roll. The terms "popular music" and "pop music" are often used interchangeably, even though the former is a description of music which is popular.
- read more about Pop music
- Pop is a fictional character from the TV series Happy Tree Friends.
- Pop is a fictional character from the 1991 anime television series Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibōken.
- also known as ポップ, Poppu
"Pop" a.k.a. "Pop!" is a play by Maggie-Kate Coleman.
- "Pop" is a 1999 film written and directed by Brian Johnson.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Kate Ertmann & Brian Johnson
- production design by Damon Sullivan
- written by Brian Johnson
- Peter Paige as Nick
- Elisa Donovan as Nora
- Michael Fetters as Hugo
- D. Guy Baker as Rocket Burger Employee of the Year
- Lisa Brink as Gail Force
- Bear the Dog as Terrance
- Kate Ertmann as Five, the Girl from Mars
- Michael Shawn Lucas as Ed
- Kurt McKinney as Secret Agent #2
- Bradley Rogers as Couch Consultant
- Jack Ryan as The Infamous Voice
- Jed Shay as Secret Agent #1
- Mark Tassoni as Langston
- Johnny Useldinger as Rug
- music by D. Guy Baker
- released in (16 years ago)
- read more about Pop (film)
- "Pop" a.k.a. "Pop!" is a 2012 short, drama, experimental film directed by Navid Sinaki.
- country: United States of America
- language: Persian Language
- genres: Experimental film, Drama
- released in
- "Pop" is a 2010 short drama film written and directed by Tobias Andersson.
- "POP" a.k.a. "Prince of Persia" is a fantasy platform game, originally developed by Jordan Mechner and released in 1989 for the Apple II, that represented a great leap forward in the quality of animation seen in video games.
- read more about Prince of Persia
- "Pop" is a WiiWare and iOS video game by Australian developer Nnooo. The game was released in North America on May 12, 2008 as a WiiWare launch title, and in Europe on July 4, 2008. It was released by Electronic Arts in Japan on July 29, 2008. The iOS version was released on the App Store on March 5, 2009. The game was also released for the DSiWare service under the title Pop+ Solo.
- developer: Nnooo
- genre: Puzzle game
- publishers: Electronic Arts, Nnooo
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Pop" is the ninth studio album by Irish rock band U2, released in March 1997. The album was a continuation of the band's 1990s reinvention, as they pursued a new musical direction by combining alternative rock, techno, dance, and electronica influences. The album employs a variety of production techniques relatively new to U2, including sampling, loops, programmed drum machines, and sequencing.
- "Pop" is the first single by 'N Sync from their third studio album, Celebrity. It was written by Wade Robson and Justin Timberlake and produced by BT using his famous "stutter edit" sound. The song's subject focuses on contemporary criticism of boy bands and pop music, and assures the public of their music being addictive and not being a trend. It reached #19 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, and #9 on the UK Singles Chart. In 2001, it won Four MTV Video Music Awards for Best Group Video, Best Pop Video, Best Dance Video, and Viewers Choice. Teen Choice Award for Choice Single. The radio version was later included on their Greatest Hits album, the 2001 compilation album Now That's What I Call Music! 8, and their third compilation album The Essential *NSYNC. The song was also heard on Canadian music mix MuchDance 2002. The song was included in the movie Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
- "Pop" is the final album by Wolfgang Voigt's Gas project, released in 2000 on Mille Plateaux. At the time of its release, reviews noted 'a striking left turn' in the sound, compared to other Gas releases; the album sounds considerably crisper, with a less muffled kickdrum and less of the 'underwater' quality present on other releases under the name. Like all Gas albums, the tracks are untitled.
- "Pop" is the only studio album by English post-punk band Tones on Tail, a side project of Bauhaus members Daniel Ash, Glenn Campling and Kevin Haskins, who later went on to form Love and Rockets. It was released on 6 April 1984, through record label Beggars Banquet.
- genre: Gothic rock
- released on (31 years ago)
- "Pop" is Mao Abe's second album, released on January 27, 2010. The album was released in two versions: a regular version and a limited edition CD+DVD version.
- also known as ポっぷ
- genre: J-pop
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Pop" is the debut studio album from British pop duo and 2007 The X Factor finalists Same Difference. The album was released on December 1, 2008 by Syco Records. The album debuted at number 22 on the UK Album Chart, on first week sales of 31,064.
- "Pop" a.k.a. "Pop a Top" is a country song written and originally recorded by Nat Stuckey in 1966. The first hit version was released by Jim Ed Brown in May 1967 as the third and final single from his album Just Jim. The song was a number 3 Billboard country single for Brown in late 1967. It was later revived by Alan Jackson as the lead-off single from his 1999 album Under the Influence. Jackson's version peaked at number 6 on the United States Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart, and number 2 on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart.
- read more about Pop a Top
- "Pop" is the eleventh studio album released by Joachim Witt in 2004.
- "Pop" is the 2001 single by 'N Sync.
- also known as 'N Sync Pop
- artist: 'N Sync
- released on (13 years ago)
- "Pop" on Topi Sorsakosken & Agentsin albumi vuodelta 1988. Levy menestyi hyvin ja myi tupla-platinaa. Hittejä olivat Tyhjää, Varjojen yö, On kesäyö, Jo riittää ja Nyt kaikki muuttunut on. Levystä on myös kasetti ja cd-versio. Albumista ilmestyi remasteroitu versio bonuskappalein vuoden 2013 elokuussa.
- artist: Agents
- released in (27 years ago)
- Pop: The music video of the "Pop" song by 'N Sync.
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Group nomination for 'N Sync
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Pop Video nomination for 'N Sync
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Electronic Dance Music Video nomination for 'N Sync
- MTV Video Music Award for Viewer's Choice nomination for 'N Sync
- MTV Video Music Award Best Breakthrough Video nomination for 'N Sync
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Editing (Editor: Chrome) nomination for 'N Sync
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Group, received by 'N Sync
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Pop Video, received by 'N Sync
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Electronic Dance Music Video, received by 'N Sync
- MTV Video Music Award for Viewer's Choice, received by 'N Sync
- "POP" is a musical album of Yamashita Kumiko.
- released on (20 years ago)
- "Pop" is a musical album of Czeslaw Mozil.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Pop" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Pop" is a musical album of Los Planetas.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Pop" is a musical EP of Sloy.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Pop" is a musical album of Purple Schulz.
- released on (17 years ago)
- "Pop" is a musical album of Pierre Bastien.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Pop" a.k.a. "Pop!" is a musical album of Chris Wilson & The Sneetches.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "POP" is a musical album of MicahB.
- "POP" is a musical album of Polyester The Saint.
- released on
- "Pop" is a musical EP of Guns n' Wankers.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "Pop" is a musical EP of Kawehi.
- released on
- "Pop" is a musical album of Ethnix.
- released in (19 years ago)
- Pop a.k.a. Harry Davenport: Harold George Bryant "Harry" Davenport was an American film and stage actor. He appeared in a number of roles in many famous films from the early 1900s to the late 1940s. His specialty was playing grandfathers, judges, doctors, and ministers. He is perhaps best known for playing Dr. Meade in Gone with the Wind.
- read more about Harry Davenport (actor)
- Pop a.k.a. Michael Papajohn is an American actor, stuntman and former college baseball player for the LSU Tigers baseball team.
- read more about Michael Papajohn
- Pop a.k.a. Therdsak Chaiman nicknamed Pop, Uncle Therd is a Thai footballer who plays for Chonburi. Therdsak is a free kick specialist and can shoot with both feet.
- read more about Therdsak Chaiman
- Pop a.k.a. Siegmund Lubin was a German-American motion picture pioneer.
- read more about Siegmund Lubin
- Pop a.k.a. Henry O'Neill: Henry O'Neill was a film actor known for playing gray-haired fathers, lawyers, and similarly dignified roles during the 1930s and 1940s.
- read more about Henry O'Neill (actor)
- Pop a.k.a. Areeya Chumsai: Areeya Sirisopa or Areeya Chumsai is an American model, teacher and filmmaker.
- read more about Areeya Chumsai
- Pop a.k.a. John E. Blakeley was a British film producer, director and screenwriter, the founder of Mancunian Films.
- read more about John E. Blakeley
- Pop a.k.a. Pop! were a UK pop group consisting of Glenn Ball, Hannah Lewis, Jamie Tinkler, and Jade McGuire. The group was formed in the summer of 2003 when they were signed by Pete Waterman. They released three singles on the Sony/BMG record label, but disbanded in early 2005, due to poor record sales.
- Pop a.k.a. プラニメ is a musical group.
There are other groups with in their name, like K'Pop, Ex-Pop, Das Pop, Hip Pop, Pop art, Pop gun, Vox Pop, Hard Pop, Lula Pop, Pop Corn, Pop Decó, Pop Evil, Pop Noir, Pop rock, Yoda Pop, Anima pop, Icona pop, Luise Pop, Nacha Pop.
Pop a.k.a. Gregorio Luperón International Airport, also known as Puerto Plata Airport, is located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. It is the Dominican Republic's fourth busiest airport by passenger traffic and aircraft movements, after Punta Cana, Santo Domingo and Santiago de los Caballeros airports. The airport is named after General Gregorio Luperón, a Dominican military and state leader.
- also known as Gregorio Luperon International Airport, Gregorio Luperón Airport
- part of Dominican Republic, Hispaniola, Greater Antilles, Antilles
- official website: www.aerodom.com/app/do/aeropuertos_puertoplata.aspx
pop a.k.a. Soft drink: A soft drink is a beverage that typically contains carbonated water, a sweetener and a flavoring. The sweetener may be sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, fruit juice, sugar substitutes or some combination of these. Soft drinks may also contain caffeine, colorings, preservatives and other ingredients.
- read more about Soft drink
- Pop a.k.a. TVGN is an American cable and satellite television channel that is operated as a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Lions Gate Entertainment. Originally conceived as a channel that provides television program listings for cable and some satellite providers, TVGN now primarily programs a general entertainment format featuring a mix of original series, television- and entertainment-related specials, feature films, and acquired sitcoms and drama series.
- official website: online.tvguide.com/Channel/default.aspx
- Pop is a free-to-air children's television channel in the United Kingdom, owned by CSC Media Group. As of June 2014, it broadcasts cartoons, facts and game shows on Sky, Freesat, and Freeview. Its target audience is 4 to 9 year old boys and girls.
- official website: www.popfun.co.uk
- Pop is a British fashion magazine co-founded in 2000 by Ashley Heath and editor Katie Grand. The initial creative directors for the magazine were Lee Swillingham and Stuart Spalding. Pop is published bi-annually.
- official website: www.emap.com
- Pop is a cannibalistic female spirit of Thai folklore. It manifests itself as a woman that likes to devour human viscera. Pop is related to the Phi Fa spirit.
- POP, in Japanese ポップ体, is a mono-weight typeface for the Japanese Kanji writing system. It is similar to both sans-serif and script-based typefaces in the Latin alphabet. The POP typeface is designed to effect the look of handwritten Kanji, as though produced by a felt-tip marker. Its loose, casual structure makes it similar to casual scripts in the Latin alphabet.
- also known as POP字體
- Pop a.k.a. Pwapwâ language: Pwapwa is a nearly extinct Kanak language of New Caledonia, in the commune of Voh.
- also known as Poapoa, Pwapwa Language
- Pop: In physics, Pop is the sixth derivative of the position vector with respect to time, with the first, second, and third, fourth, and fifth derivatives being velocity, acceleration, jerk, snap, and crackle, respectively; in other words, the pop is the rate of change of the crackle with respect to time.
- Pop a.k.a. Pop! is a 2011 theater production of the play by Maggie-Kate Coleman.
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor, Resident Musical nomination for Matthew Delorenzo
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Resident Musical nomination for Studio Theatre
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Director, Resident Musical nomination for Keith Alan Baker, Jennifer Harris, Hunter Styles
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Musical Direction, Resident Production nomination for Christopher Youstra
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Lead Actor, Resident Musical nomination for Tom Story
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress, Resident Musical nomination for Rachel Zampelli
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Ensemble, Resident Musical nomination for Studio Theatre
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor, Resident Musical, received by Matthew Delorenzo
- Pop: A pop is a snack of frozen flavored sugar water, fruit juice or fruit purée in a plastic tube. Brands include Otter Pops, Ice Tickles, Fla-Vor-Ice, Chilly Willy, Pop-ice, Foxy Pop, or Mr Freeze. Due to the ingredients generally being water and sugar with coloring and flavoring agents, they are said to temporarily discolor the tongue or the teeth. They are produced in a variety of fruit flavors. In Canada they are known almost exclusively as "Freezies".
- Pop is a print ad.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Pop
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Essays of an Americanist (1890)
I. Ethnologic and Archæologic. II. Mythology and Folk Lore. III. Graphic Systems and Literature. IV. Linguistic by Daniel Garrison Brinton
The word pop means the mat or rug of woven rushes or bark on which the family or company sat, and from the community of interests thus typified, the word came to mean anything in common. Vuh or ut<h is in Quiche and Cakchiquel the ...
by William Albert Mason
The word Pop means a " mat." It probably is suggested in the cross-hatch lines.
by Daniel Garrison Brinton
The word pop means the mat or rug of woven rushes or bark on which the family or company sat, and it is possible that from the community of interests thus typified, the word came the original is accurately translated. To one familiar with native ...
Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society Held at Philadelphia for Promoting Useful Knowledge (1882)
by American Philosophical Society
popol zamah; the native council where the elders met to discuss public affairs was popol tzih, the common speech or talk. The word pop means the mat or rug of woven rushes or bark on which the family or company sat, and it is possible that ...
by Bob Leszczak
Top Pop Albums. 7th ed. Menomonee Falls, WI: Record Research, 2010. Whitburn, Joel.
Michigan Encyclopedia (1999)
by Jennifer Herman
percent • Native American pop. — 0.34 percent • White pop. — 95.69 percent OTTAWA NATIONAL FOREST, National Forest; Ironwood Mountain; SW Upper Peninsula, Michigan. Elevations in the forest range from 602 feet at Lake ...
Encyclopedia of Kentucky (1999)
by Nancy Capace
FLOYD COUNTY, County; Pop. 43,586; Zip Code 41653; SE Kentucky; County Seat, Prestonsburg. Named for John Floyd, governor of Virginia from ...
by Bruno Nettl, Terry E. Miller, Ruth M. Stone, Sean Williams
Pop. Music. of. Argentina. Jane. L. Florine. History of Cuarteto Cuarteto in the 1990s Musicians' Social Class and Behavior The Recording Industry Musical Aesthetics Cuarteto, also called musica cuartetera 'quartet music', is a pop or dance ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pop
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Pop
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: King....
G.Zuiko 28mm F3.5
Fujifilm Gyomuyo 100
Photo credit: Yosh the Fishhead
Photo credit: goldberg
Chrisy, Panos, Anna, Kat
Photo credit: El Groo
- Pereira Pop
Photo credit: saragapi
- Cow Pop!
Photo credit: marksmorton
- Naughty Cake Pop
Photo credit: < J >
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Pop
Click on an item to play that video:
- Pop goes the Weasel - Meaning behind the Nursery Rhyme ***
- How to Pop Balloons with Orange Peels! ~ With Explanation
Pop a ballon with an orange peel! It's incredible but it works! All you need is a regular orange peel and a balloon and you'll amazed at this amazing science ...
- Learn Tricking: Reverse Pop Transition | Tricks Terminology Tutorials
To learn how to do tricks with reverse pop transitions, watch the Hyper Trick School Martial Arts Tricking Training DVDs by Dan Perez: ...
- Pop - Vocabulary Builder 2 - ESL British English Pronunciation
- Dialect challenge | Veguher Pop
- Meaning Behind POP TV
- Learn Tricking: Pop Takeoff | Tricks Terminology Tutorials
To learn how to do tricks with pop takeoffs, watch the Hyper Trick School Martial Arts Tricking Training DVDs by Dan Perez: ...
- Learn Tricking: Pop Transition | Tricks Terminology Tutorials
To learn how to do tricks with pop transitions, watch the Hyper Trick School Martial Arts Tricking Training DVDs by Dan Perez: ...
- Pop in Meaning
Video shows what pop in means. To visit in an impromptu manner.. Pop in Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say pop in. Powered ...
- POP DEFINITION
Created using PowToon -- Free sign up at...
- Pop Meaning
Video shows what Pop means. A social club and debating society at Eton College.. The body of college prefects.. Pop Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
- Balloon Pop - Explanation
An explanation of the rules for Balloon Pop.
- Assembly Language Programming Tutorial - 29 - PUSH and POP Instructions
All references in this video came from: Assembly Language for x86 Processors (6th Edition)...
- Mochu Pop - Language Immersion for Babies and Toddlers (Official Trailer)
Designed for babies and toddlers ages 1-3 Pop the balloons to hear a sound. In this game, the child is presented with the shape first and then watch as balloons ...
- POP For Language Games
Students will gobble up handfuls of fun as they recognize and read aloud words and letters. Improves fluency as children pick cards from the popcorn box, and ...
- Learn English With Pili Pop : Language Learning For Kids [HD] - [iOS] Trailer Gameplay
App Store Link...
- Python Dictionary Pop function
Using the pop function with dictionaries.
- Miss Mary Culinary (English Language) Food Review Eps.29 POP Chicken BR TiVi 3134 3230
Nona Mari Kuliner Food Review Ayam Pop from Sederhana Rawamangun Padang Restaurant Jakarta Indonesia Perumnas Klender Jakarta Timur.
- Quechua teen out to revive language, one pop song at a time
Renata Flores Rivera has teenage cuteness, a velvety voice and a mission: to revive the Quechua language with songs like "Chaynatam ruwanki cuyanaita" ...
View more videos about AM pop, Pop Up, Ice pop, pop out, Sub Pop, Vox Pop, Pop rock, Pop Tart, Soda Pop, Twee pop, Pop music, Power pop, Freeze Pop, ginger pop, Country pop, King of Pop, and Pop Culture.
See also the pronunciation examples of Pop!
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Pop
Scrabble value of P3O1P3
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of POP
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Pop!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Pop to see it in context!