On this page:
- Definition of the adverb Post Mortem
- Definition of the noun Post Mortem
- Phrases with Post Mortem
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Post Mortem
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Post Mortem
- Photos about Post Mortem
- Video language resources about Post Mortem
- Quotes about Post Mortem
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb Post Mortem
What does Post Mortem mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- Occurring after death.
Definition of the noun Post Mortem
What does Post Mortem mean as a name of something?
- An investigation of a corpse to determine the cause of death; an autopsy
- [figuratively, management] Any investigation after something considered unsuccessful, especially used of meetings, games and sports, software development, and projects of any kind.
- "Post Mortem" is a 2010 Chilean film directed by Pablo Larraín and set during the 1973 military coup that overthrew former President Salvador Allende, inaugurating the 17-year dictatorship of Augusto Pinochet. The film competed in the 67th Venice International Film Festival, Antofagasta Film Festival, Havana Film Festival and the Guadalajara International Film Festival. The film's main character Mario Cornejo is based on a real person with the same name.
- also known as Santiago 73, post mortem; Santiago '73
- countries: Chile, Germany, Mexico
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Juan de Dios Larraín
- executive producers: Andrea Carrasco Stuven, Juan Ignacio Correa, Mariane Hartard
- production design by Polin Garbizu
- written by Pablo Larraín & Mateo Iribarren
- Alfredo Castro as Mario Cornejo
- Antonia Zegers as Nancy Puelma
- Amparo Noguera as Sandra
- Jaime Vadell as Dr. Castillo
- Marcelo Alonso as Víctor
- Santiago Graffigna as David Puelma
- Constanza B. Majluf as Enfermera
- Ernesto Malbrán as Arturo Puelma
- Steve Nave as Lt. Davenport
- Aldo Parodi as Pato
- Marcial Tagle as Captain Montes
- casting by Paula Leoncini
- cinematography by Sergio Armstrong
- edited by Andrea Chignoli
- music by Juan Cristóbal Meza
- costume design by Muriel Parra
- genre: Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: postmortemlapelicula.cl
- Post Mortem is a German Crime drama which premiered on 18 January 2007 on RTL with a nine-Episode first Season. In April 2007 the series was renewed for a second season with another eight episodes, which will begin airing on 17 January 2008.
- "Post Mortem" is a 1999 Canadian drama film directed by Louis Bélanger.
- country: Canada
- language: French
- producer: Lorraine Dufour
- written by Louis Bélanger
- music by Guy Bélanger
- genres: Romance Film, Crime Fiction, Drama
- released in (16 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role nomination for Gabriel Arcand
- Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role nomination for Sylvie Moreau
- Genie Award for Best Motion Picture nomination for Lorraine Dufour
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Direction nomination for Louis Bélanger
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Screenplay nomination for Louis Bélanger
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Screenplay, received by Louis Bélanger
- Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role, received by Sylvie Moreau
- Claude Jutra Award, received by Louis Bélanger
- "Post Mortem" a.k.a. "Post-Mortem" is a 2010 film that is the prequel of the film Head Cases: Serial Killers in the Delaware Valley, released in 2013.
- director: Anthony Spadaccini
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Post mortem" is a 2005 short, drama and mystery film written by Yoame Escamilla and directed by Yoame Escamilla del Arenal and Yoame Escamilla.
- "Post Mortem" a.k.a. "Post-mortem": Post Mortem is a one-act play in eight scenes, written in 1930 by Noël Coward. He wrote it after appearing in, and being moved by, an earlier play about World War I, Journey's End by R. C. Sherriff. As soon as he had completed writing it, however, he decided that it was suitable for publication but not for production.
- read more about Post-mortem
- "Post mortem" is a book by Charles MacLaurin.
- also known as "Post mortem; essays, historical and medical"; "Post mortem: essays, historical and medical"
- subject: Biography
- "Post mortem" is a book by Philip A. Mackowiak.
- also known as "Post mortem: solving history's great medical mysteries"
- "Post mortem" is a book by Steve Pyke.
- "Post Mortem" is a book by Albert Caraco published in 1968.
- released in (47 years ago)
"Post Mortem" is a murder mystery adventure game by Microïds, released in 2002. Its sequels are Still Life and Still Life 2.
- also known as Chaonengli Zhengtan
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Microïds
- genre: Adventure game
- publishers: Microïds, The Adventure Company, DreamCatcher Interactive, 1C Company
- released in (13 years ago)
"Post Mortem" is an artwork by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge.
- "Post Mortem" is the second album by the American heavy metal band Black Tide, released on August 23, 2011. The album was produced by John Wilbur and GGGarth. It is the band's first album to feature guitarist Austin Diaz, after the departure of Alex Nuñez in 2008.
- "Post Mortem" a.k.a. "Post Mortem (Live)" is a musical album of Parabellum.
- released in (18 years ago)
- "Post Mortem" is a musical album of Ultimo Resorte.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Post mortem" is a musical album of Pyhäkoulu.
- released in (27 years ago)
- "Post Mortem" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "Post Mortem" is a musical album of Guillaume Depardieu.
- "Post Mortem" is a musical album of A.n.K.h.
- released on
- "Post Mortem" is a musical album of Dead Candy.
- released in (7 years ago)
- Post Mortem was an American death metal band, formed in 1982 in suburban Boston. They formed when the members of the band were still in high school. The band rehearsed every day, often rushing home to write music after classes. John McCarthy penned the personal songs while drummer Rick McIver wrote the gore lyrics. John Alexander helped write most of the songs. “Our whole concept was that we honestly didn’t give a fuck. That’s why we’re lumped in with punk rock as well as metal,” McCarthy said, adding: “It’s much better to piss off people who think they’re pissed off than to piss off your grandma or your mother or your father.
- Post Mortem is a musical group.
- album: "Against All Odds"
- Post Mortem is a 1982 Indian Malayalam film, directed by J. Sasikumar and produced by Pushparajan. The film stars Prem Nazir, Mammootty, Sukumaran and Balan K Nair in lead roles. The film had musical score by KJ Joy.
- country: India
- Post Mortem is a two-act play written by late–20th–century/early–21st–century playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced on stage in New York City in November 2006.
Phrases with Post Mortem
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Post Mortem
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Woodland Heritage Manual (2011)
by Ian D. Rotherham, Melvyn Jones, Lindy Smith, Christine Handley (eds)
An inquisition post mortem is a document drawn up to ...
1450 to 2000 by Peter Beal
inquisitio post mortem An inquisitio post mortem (Latin for 'inquiry after death'), sometimes called an ...
by Patrick Hanks, Richard Coates, Peter McClure
Inquisitiones post Mortem, The National Archives. See also subentries. Inquisitiones post Mortem, Gloucs Phillimore, ...
See obligatio post mortem, MANDATUM POST MORTEM, ADSIGNATIO LIBERTI. ADSTIPULATIO, DIES MORTIS. Rouxel. Annates Facuite droit Bordeaux, Ser. jurid. 3 (1952) 7. Stipulatio praepostera (or praepostere concepta). A stipulatio ...
by Dennis Longley, Michael Shain
post mortem. In computing, pertaining to the analysis of an operation after its execution. post mortem dump In computing, a dump undertaken after execution to facilitate post mortem ...