On this page:
- Definition of the noun Prints
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Prints
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Prints
- Photos about Prints
- Video language resources about Prints
- Quotes about Prints
- Scrabble value of P3R1I1N1T1S1
- Anagrams of PRINTS
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Prints
What does Prints mean as a name of something?
- shortening of fingerprints
- posters (usually photographic prints) that are replicas of fine art
Prints is a musical group.
- albums: "Prints", "Just Thoughts"
- Prints: The fictional representation of Philippe II, Duke of Orléans.
- Prints is a fictional character from the 2012 film Snow Queen.
- "Prints": Prints: Snapshots, Postcards, Messages and Miniatures, 1987–2001 is a 2002 album by English guitarist, composer and improvisor Fred Frith, and his first album of songs since Cheap at Half the Price. It comprises four tracks taken from previously released compilations that Frith had contributed to between 1987 and 1997, seven tracks that were "created spontaneously" in the studio in 1997 and 2001, and one live guitar improvisation in 2001. The album was released on CD in 2002 on Fred Records and was the second release in Frith's archival release program on the record label.
- "Prints" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- also known as Into the Darkness
- music and lyrics by Jonna Lee
- "Prints" is a musical album of Gomina.
- released on
- "Prints" is a musical album of Prints.
- released in (8 years ago)
"Prints" is a book by Emil Heinrich Richter.
- also known as "Prints; a brief review of their technique and history"
"Prints" is a short film, directed by Jose Manuel Silvestre.
- also known as Huellas
- country: Spain
- genres: Animation, LGBT
- released in
- PRINTS: In molecular biology, the PRINTS database is a collection of so-called "fingerprints": it provides both a detailed annotation resource for protein families, and a diagnostic tool for newly determined sequences. A fingerprint is a group of conserved motifs taken from a multiple sequence alignment - together, the motifs form a characteristic signature for the aligned protein family. The motifs themselves are not necessarily contiguous in sequence, but may come together in 3D space to define molecular binding sites or interaction surfaces. The particular diagnostic strength of fingerprints lies in their ability to distinguish sequence differences at the clan, superfamily, family and subfamily levels. This allows fine-grained functional diagnoses of uncharacterised sequences, allowing, for example, discrimination between family members on the basis of the ligands they bind or the proteins with which they interact, and highlighting potential oligomerisation or allosteric sites.
- Prints is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
- Prints is a type of exhibition.
- prints is a visual art medium.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Prints
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
From Film to Pixels by Robert Hirsch
The big difference between spotting color and black-and-white prints is that in color both the density and color balance of the area that is being spotted must be matched. To make this task as simple as possible obtain the materials in Box 15.1.
by Debra Hess Norris, Jennifer Jae Gutierrez
The primary difference between palladium prints and platinum prints is that palladium salts replace the salts of platinum in the sensitizer. The palladium compounds generally used to sensitize the ...
by George Wharton Simpson, Sir William Crookes
The fact that impresses us after a prolonged inspection of thousands of competition prints is that a good craftsman is not necessarily a good artist. A photographic print may be a good picture or a good photograph ; in fact, it may be either, ...
Step-by-Step Activities for Discovery by Michael Gainer
The difference between the scale readings for the same star on the two different prints is a color index for that star. We can call it a B–Y index. A plot on rectangular coordinate paper of mo vs. B–Y will be a color–magnitude diagram for the ...
Kengo Kuma (2005)
Selected Works by Botond Bognar, Kengo Kuma
The museum housing Hiroshige's prints is a simple, long building of steel and glass with a pitched roof. The entire structure is wrapped by layers of wooden screens. These densely spaced slats help to render the boundaries of the building ...
by Ray Wu
The disadvantage with the tissue prints is that we cannot see anatomical details on the film. It is therefore important to compare the image on the film with the anatomy of. Washing solution 11: 2X SSC, 0.1% (w/v) SDS Washing solution III: 0.2X ...
by Michael R. Peres
Resin coated prints easily dry within 10 minutes at ambient temperatures. FB prints are either dried at ambient temperatures, within 2 to 4 hours (see Figure 30 ), or in heated forced-air industrial driers within 30 minutes. If space is at a premium, ...
An Encyclopedia by Louis G. Perez
Prints were issued in single sheets, as diptychs (two pages), and as triptychs ( three pages). Once the prints were completed, the publisher, which often commissioned the work, distributed them to an eager public. The publisher was also ...
Encyclopedia of Disasters (2007)
Environmental Catastrophes and Human Tragedies by Angus Macleod Gunn
Courtesy Prints and Photographs Division, Library of Congress, LC- USZ62-96085. Courtesy National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/Department of Commerce. Courtesy National Oceanic ...
Core Prints. the position and affords the necessary support for the end of the core . The shape and size of a print, therefore, must conform to the character of the core it is intended for ; and the amount to which the print projects from the surface ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Prints
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Prints
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Foot Prints.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Prints
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about Finger Prints.
See also the pronunciation examples of Prints!
Quotes about Prints
He who devours his neighbour's fowl, its foot prints will give him away.
more quotes about prints...
Scrabble value of P3R1I1N1T1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PRINTS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Prints!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Prints to see it in context!