On this page:
- Definition of the noun Prints
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Prints
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Prints
- Photos about Prints
- Video language resources about Prints
- Quotes about Prints
- Scrabble value of P3R1I1N1T1S1
- Anagrams of PRINTS
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Prints
What does Prints mean as a name of something?
- shortening of fingerprints
- posters (usually photographic prints) that are replicas of fine art
Prints is a musical group.
- albums: "Prints", "Just Thoughts"
- Prints: The fictional representation of Philippe II, Duke of Orléans.
- Prints is a fictional character from the 2012 film Snow Queen.
- "Prints": Prints: Snapshots, Postcards, Messages and Miniatures, 1987–2001 is a 2002 album by English guitarist, composer and improvisor Fred Frith, and his first album of songs since Cheap at Half the Price. It comprises four tracks taken from previously released compilations that Frith had contributed to between 1987 and 1997, seven tracks that were "created spontaneously" in the studio in 1997 and 2001, and one live guitar improvisation in 2001. The album was released on CD in 2002 on Fred Records and was the second release in Frith's archival release program on the record label.
- "Prints" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- also known as Into the Darkness
- music and lyrics by Jonna Lee
- "Prints" is a musical album of Gomina.
- released on
- "Prints" is a musical album of Prints.
- released in (8 years ago)
"Prints" is a book by Emil Heinrich Richter.
- also known as "Prints; a brief review of their technique and history"
"Prints" is a short film, directed by Jose Manuel Silvestre.
- also known as Huellas
- country: Spain
- genres: Animation, LGBT
- released in
- PRINTS: In molecular biology, the PRINTS database is a collection of so-called "fingerprints": it provides both a detailed annotation resource for protein families, and a diagnostic tool for newly determined sequences. A fingerprint is a group of conserved motifs taken from a multiple sequence alignment - together, the motifs form a characteristic signature for the aligned protein family. The motifs themselves are not necessarily contiguous in sequence, but may come together in 3D space to define molecular binding sites or interaction surfaces. The particular diagnostic strength of fingerprints lies in their ability to distinguish sequence differences at the clan, superfamily, family and subfamily levels. This allows fine-grained functional diagnoses of uncharacterised sequences, allowing, for example, discrimination between family members on the basis of the ligands they bind or the proteins with which they interact, and highlighting potential oligomerisation or allosteric sites.
- Prints is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
- Prints is a type of exhibition.
- prints is a visual art medium.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Prints
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George Wharton Simpson, Sir William Crookes
The fact that impresses us after a prolonged inspection of thousands of competition prints is that a good craftsman is not necessarily a good artist. A photographic print may be a good picture or a good photograph ; in fact, it may be either, ...
From Film to Pixels by Robert Hirsch
The big difference between spotting color and black-and-white prints is that in color both the density and color balance of the area that is being spotted must be matched. To make this task as simple as possible obtain the materials in Box 15.1.
by Debra Hess Norris, Jennifer Jae Gutierrez
The primary difference between palladium prints and platinum prints is that palladium salts replace the salts of platinum in the sensitizer. The palladium compounds generally used to sensitize the ...
Catalogue Raisonne by Siri Engberg, Joan Banach, Robert Motherwell, Walker Art Center
Once printed the various elements were coated with adhesive and collaged by running them through the press The word "Harvest in the title of some of these prints is a translation of the German word Ernie on the cigarette package label.
by Michael R. Peres
Resin coated prints easily dry within 10 minutes at ambient temperatures. FB prints are either dried at ambient temperatures, within 2 to 4 hours (see Figure 30 ), or in heated forced-air industrial driers within 30 minutes. If space is at a premium, ...
An Encyclopedia by Louis G. Perez
Prints were issued in single sheets, as diptychs (two pages), and as triptychs ( three pages). Once the prints were completed, the publisher, which often commissioned the work, distributed them to an eager public. The publisher was also ...
For Photographers and Amateurs by Hermann Wilhelm Vogel
The prints are apt to turn yellow very soon. 4. Cloud-like spots, which afterwards turn yellow, are caused by the print being placed for too short a time into the fixing bath, or the quantity of fixing solution was not sufficient for a large number of ...
Encyclopedia of Disasters (2007)
Environmental Catastrophes and Human Tragedies by Angus Macleod Gunn
Courtesy Prints and Photographs Division, Library of Congress, LC- USZ62-96085. Courtesy National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/Department of Commerce. Courtesy National Oceanic ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Prints
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Prints
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: massmatt
- Paw prints
Wet paw prints on the sidewalk after a rainstorm.
Photo credit: Dvortygirl
- Safety prints
Photo credit: renaissancechambara
- Raccoon prints
The triangular one is the back foot, the rounder one is the front paw.
Photo credit: alexfiles
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Prints
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about Finger Prints.
See also the pronunciation examples of Prints!
Quotes about Prints
There is - you know, there's receipts for rented cars and license plates and guns and hand prints and palm prints and fingerprints. You know, I want to wait until I'm in a court. (Patty Hearst)
more quotes about prints...
Scrabble value of P3R1I1N1T1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of PRINTS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Prints!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Prints to see it in context!