Pushpavalli: Pentapadu Pushpavalli better known as Pushpavalli is a Tamil and Telugu film actress. She was never married to Gemini Ganesan but she was mother of Rekha. She starred in many films with Ganesan, mostly as his heroine. Her film work includes title roles in Miss Malini, an adaptation of R.K. Narayan's novel Mr. Sampath, and the Telugu film Satyabhama.
- also known as Pentapadu Pushpavalli
- profession: Actor
- died in (23 years ago)
- read more about Pushpavalli (actress)
- Pushpavalli a.k.a. Pushpa is a fictional character from the 1997 film The Duo.
- Pushpavalli is a fictional character from the 1998 film Simmarasi.
- Pushpavalli is a fictional character from the 1999 film Chinna Durai.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Pushpavalli
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Bhadsavale lp Pushpavalli, DasariKotiratnam, A.V. Subba Rao, Nagarajakumari, Tungala Chalapathi Rao Pullaiah«s widely ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Pushpavalli
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Pushpavalli
Uploaded from form
Photo credit: Milaap.org
Scrabble value of P3U1S1H4P3A1V4A1L1L1I1
The value of this 11-letter word is 21 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Pushpavalli for some fun with words!