- Rahman is an Indian film actor who has starred in more than a 150 films, primarily Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films.
- also known as Rashin Rahman, Rehaman, Rehman
- born on (47 years ago) in Abu Dhabi
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- religion: Islam
- education: Baldwin Boys' High School
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Mehrunisa Rahman since
- parent of
- played Gokulnath in "Billa"
- played Selvam in "Sangamam"
- played Raghavan in "Aethirree"
- played Chandran in "Adiyozhukkukal"
- played Umar in "Raam"
- played John Vijay in "Vaamanan"
- "Pudhu Pudhu Arthangal"
- played Ravi Puthooran in "Koodevide"
- played Sumesh Vasudev in "Moz & Cat"
- played Nandha in "Nee Pathi Naan Pathi"
- played Henry in "Rock & Roll"
- played Musafir in "Traveler"
- played Raghu Maaman in "Manjadikuru"
- played Ranji in "Kerala Cafe"
- played Paranjothi in "Kalki"
- played Raju in "Rajamanikyam"
- "Puriyaadha Pudhir"
- played Unnikrishnan in "Vartha"
- played Jagadish Prasad in "Simha"
- played Rex in "Koodum Thedi"
- played Chandran in "Uyarangalil"
- played Ashok Srinivas in "Black"
- played Vinod in "Bhargavacharitham Moonam Khandam"
- played Sidharth Shankar (a movie star) in "Traffic"
- played Emil in "Parannu Parannu Parannu"
- played Sunil in "Sunil Vayassu 20"
- played Padmakumar in "Pappan Priyappetta Pappan"
- played Anil Kumar in "Kariyilakkattu Pole"
- played Babu in "Aankiliyude Tharattu"
- played Kunjunni in "Kandu Kandarinju"
- played Lopez in "Moonnam Pakkam"
- "Ivide Thudangunnu"
- "Kaliyil Alpam Karyam"
- "Orikkal Oridathu"
- played Interpol Officer Jagdish in "Billa II"
- played Commissioner in "Vandhaan Vendraan"
- played DCP in "Oosaravelli"
- played Raju in "Bharya Onnu Makkal Moonnu"
- played Somalinga Raju in "Dhairyam"
- "Punnaram Cholli Cholli"
- played Benny in "Bachelor Party"
- played Lincoln in "Abraham and Lincoln"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actor - "Koodevide"
- nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor – Tamil - "Singam II"
- official website: www.actorrahman.com
- Rahman a.k.a. Rehman was an Indian film actor whose career spanned from the late 1940s through to the late 1970s. He was an integral part of the Guru Dutt team, and most known for his roles in films, like Pyaasa, Chaudhvin Ka Chand, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam and Waqt.
- read more about Rehman
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rahman (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Videos about Rahman (actor)
Click on an item to play that video:
- Actor Rahman with Wife & Children
Rahman with Family.
- Interview: Chat with Actor Rahman
Actor Rahman speaks about his role and experience in Bachelor Party and his second entry in Malayalam Film.
- Actor Rahman about his admiration for Surya's wife Jyothika
Actor Rahman about his admiration for Surya's wife Jyothika who is his co-star in 36 Vayathinale (at the age of 36) an upcoming Tamil film. NEWS 7 TAMIL ...
- Rahman (actor) Got STATE AWARD in his very first film, Koodevide.
Rahman received the State Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in his very first film, Koodevide. Rahman (born Rashin Rahman on May 23 in ...
- Interview with actor Rahman
Malayali FM RJ Dani interviewing star actor Rahman.
- Actor Rahman about old days
Interview with Actor Rahman.
- Friday Cinemaa Ajith Birthday Special - Actor Rahman wishes Thala Ajith
Actor Rahman shares a great rapport with Ajith Kumar from the time of Billa. He shares some beautiful things about their friendship while wishing him Happy ...
- Actor Rahman Talks About Ennamo Nadakuthu Movie and His Film Career
Ennamo Nadakkudhu is a thriller film written and directed by Rajapandi. It stars Vijay Vasanth, Mahima Nambiar, Prabhu, Rahman, Saranya Ponvannan, ...
- Suriya's way of thanks to 36 Vayadhinile Actor Rahman
Suriya's way of thanks to 36 Vayadhinile Actor Rahman Suriya's way of thanks to 36 Vayadhinile Actor Rahman Suriya's way of thanks to 36 Vayadhinile Actor ...
- Laughing Villa - Actor Tini Tom,Kalabhavan Rahman & Suraj (Full Episode)
- Actor Rahman Speech - 36 Vayadhinile Movie Audio Launch Video | HD |
Rahman (born Rashin Rahman on 23 May 1967) is an Indian film actor who has starred in more than a 150 films, primarily Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films.
- AR Rahman and Actor Vijay pay homage to Director K Balachander (24-12-2014)
Music Director AR Rahman and Actor Viay have paid homage to Director K Balachander, who passed away after a prolonged illness. Actress Khusboo and DMK leader Stalin have also paid their ...
- Kappal Movie Audio Launch | Actor Vijay and A.R. Rahman
Kappal Movie Audio Launch Function.
- Indu bala Fazlur Rahman Babu BEST BANGLA SONG BY ACTOR WON VOICE
Indu bala Fazlur Rahman Babu BEST BANGLA SONG BY ACTOR WON VOICE.
- Tollywood actor Abdul Rahman arrested attempt to murder case of Mohd Fayaz
HYDERABAD: Humayun Nagar police on Monday arrested Tollywood actor Abdul Rahman in an attempt to murder case. Rahman alias Baba, 34, is known for ...
- Nollywood now a Mega Industry - Hakeem Rahman,Actor
One unknown, but now renowned in the globe, the Nollywood movie industry has become a groundbreaker, pace setter and phenomenal driver of economic ...
- AR Rahman & Suzanne D'Mello - Dreams on Fire + Other movies
Music video of Dreams on Fire, soundtrack from the motion picture "Slumdog Millionaire". Images are not included. The image that have been used are from the ...
- Actor Rahman at Singam 2 Grand Success Press Meet
- AR Rahman - Launches "Raunaq" Music Album | New Bollywood Movies News 2014
Raunaq: Conversation of Music and Poetry is a 2014 studio album composed by A. R. Rahman with lyrics penned by Kapil Sibal. The album is described as a ...
- AR Rahman Now Becomes Actor
AR Rehman is going to act in a film.
See also the pronunciation examples of Rahman!
Anagrams of RAHMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Rahman!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Rahman to see it in context!