- Rahman is an Indian film actor who has acted in Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films. He made his debut in Koodevide, and has appeared in more than 150 films, including Parannu Parannu Parannu, Chilambu, Pappan Priyappetta Pappan, Pudhu Pudhu Arthangal, and Nee Pathi Naan Pathi.
- also known as Rashin Rahman, Rehman, Rehaman
- born on (47 years ago) in Abu Dhabi
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- religion: Islam
- education: Baldwin Boys High School
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Mehrunisa Rahman
- parent of
- played Gokulnath in "Billa"
- played Selvam in "Sangamam"
- played Raghavan in "Aethiree"
- played Chandran in "Adiyozhukkukal"
- played Umar in "Raam"
- played John Vijay in "Vamanan"
- "Pudhu Pudhu Arthangal"
- played Ravi Puthooran in "Koodevide"
- played Sumesh Vasudev in "Moz & Cat"
- "Nee Pathi Naan Pathi"
- played Henry in "Rock & Roll"
- played Raghu Maaman in "Manjadikuru"
- played Ranji in "Kerala Cafe"
- played Paranjothi in "Kalki"
- played Raju in "Rajamanikyam"
- "Puriyaadha Pudhir"
- played Unnikrishnan in "Vartha"
- played Jagadish Prasad in "Simha"
- played Rex in "Koodum Thedi"
- played Chandran in "Uyarangalil"
- played Ashok Srinivas in "Black"
- played Vinod in "Bhargavacharitham Moonam Khandam"
- played Sidharth Shankar (a movie star) in "Traffic"
- played Emil in "Parannu Parannu Parannu"
- "Sunil Vayassu 20"
- played Padmakumar in "Pappan Priyappetta Pappan"
- played Anil Kumar in "Kariyilakkattu Pole"
- played Babu in "Aankiliyude Tharattu"
- played Kunjunni in "Kandu Kandarinju"
- played Lopez in "Moonnam Pakkam"
- "Ivide Thudangunnu"
- "Kaliyil Alpam Karyam"
- "Orikkal Oridathu"
- played Interpol Officer Jagdish in "Billa 2"
- played Commissioner in "Vandhaan Vendraan"
- played DCP in "Oosaravelli"
- played Raju in "Bharya Onnu Makkal Moonnu"
- played Somalinga Raju in "Dhairyam"
- "Punnaram Cholli Cholli"
- played Benny in "Bachelor Party"
- played Abraham Lincoln in "Abraham and Lincoln"
- award: - Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actor - "Koodevide"
- official website: www.actorrahman.com
- Rahman a.k.a. Rehman was an Indian film actor whose career spanned from late 1940s through to late 1970s. He was an integral part of the Guru Dutt team, and most known for his roles in films, like Pyaasa, Chaudhvin Ka Chand, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam and Waqt.
- also known as Rehman Khan, Said
- born on (93 years ago) in Lahore
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor
- died on (29 years ago) in Mumbai of cancer of the larynx
- played Subodh Roy in "Baharon Ki Manzil"
- played Mr. Ghosh in "Pyaasa"
- played Shekhar's Elder Brother in "Devi"
- played Shekhar in "Chhoti Bahen"
- played Mr. Varma in "Baharen Phir Bhi Aayengi"
- played Chinoy in "Waqt"
- played Kewal in "Chhalia"
- played Dr. Bharati in "Daadi Maa"
- played Shahjahjan in "Shahjehan"
- played Akhtar Nawab in "Gazal"
- played Rehman (Ram's friend) in "Phir Subha Hogi"
- played Pyare Mohan in "Chaudhvin Ka Chand"
- played Chhote Sarkar in "Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam"
- played Amjad in "Dil Ne Phir Yaad Kiya"
- played Mahendra Srivastav in "Janwar"
- played Ajit Narang in "Mere Hamdam Mere Dost"
- played Deewan in "Chhota Bhai"
- played Nawab Mirza in "Palki"
- played Arvind Desai in "Dil... Akhir Dil Hai"
- played Khan (Public Prosecutor) in "Vakil Babu"
- played Shahenshan Jehangir in "Taj Mahal"
- played Shyam in "Bari Behen"
- played Amar in "Amaanat"
- played Mr. Dhanraj in "Mastana"
- played Javed in "Dharmputra"
- played Chandrashekhar Verma in "Aabroo"
- played Sharma in "Shikar"
- played Thakur Pratap Singh in "Rajput"
- played Ranbir Singh Teja in "Chacha Bhatija"
- played Father Henry in "Maa Aur Mamta"
- played Mehra in "Salaam Memsaab"
- played Mr. Gupta (Kaajal's father) in "Dost"
- played Mr. Chandidas Rai in "Aashiq Hoon Baharon Ka"
- played Judge in "Dushmun"
- played Ranjeet in "Dulhan Ek Raat Ki"
- played Sunita's Father in "Aap Ki Kasam"
- played Raja Saab in "Heera Panna"
- played Manohar in "Ghunghat"
- played Surgeon in "Ganga Ki Lahren"
- played Satish in "Dil Diya Dard Liya"
- played Nawab Sahib in "Chaudhvin Ka Chand"
- played Rai Mohan in "12 O'Clock"
- played Dr. Siddiqui in "Ahista Ahista"
- played Sohanlal in "Intaquam"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor - "Phir Subha Hogi" (Rehman)
- nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor - "Chaudhvin Ka Chand"
- nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor - "Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam" (Chhote Sarkar)
- nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor - "Dil Ne Phir Yaad Kiya"
There are other people with Rahman in their name, like Kaz Rahman, Pak Rahman, Rahman Ali, Rahman Boy, Zoe Rahman, Atiq Rahman, Khir Rahman, Lana Rahman, Saif Rahman, A. R. Rahman and many others.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rahman (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Videos about Rahman (actor)
Click on an item to play that video:
- Malayalam actor Rahman & Wife
Malayalam actor Rahman & Wife.
- Actor Rahman at Singam 2 Grand Success Press Meet
- Actor Rahman Talks About Ennamo Nadakuthu Movie and His Film Career
Ennamo Nadakkudhu is a thriller film written and directed by Rajapandi. It stars Vijay Vasanth, Mahima Nambiar, Prabhu, Rahman, Saranya Ponvannan, Sukanya an...
- Rahman in 25 years - Actor Rahman in 25 years
Actor Rahman in 25 years.
- Sun TV - AR Rahman Movies Special Week | Sangamam, Star, Bombay, Kadhal Desam
Sun TV - AR Rahman Movies Special Week | Sangamam, Star, Bombay, Kadhal Desam.
- Rahman (actor) Got STATE AWARD in his very first film, Koodevide.
Rahman received the State Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in his very first film, Koodevide. Rahman (born Rashin Rahman on May 23 in Abu ...
- Actor Rahman about old days
Interview with Actor Rahman.
- Eliash Kanchan Film Actor Said About Shek Mojibor Rahman
News Film Documentary Film Song Music Video Politics And Many More.
- Comedian Aamer Rahman's amazing
- AR Rahman & Suzanne D'Mello - Dreams on Fire + Other movies
Music video of Dreams on Fire, soundtrack from the motion picture "Slumdog Millionaire". Images are not included. The image that have been used are from the ...
- South Indian Actor Rashid Rahman guns down the fugitive gangters - Must Watch
Watch this violent action fight scene from the dubbed hindi movie 'The Real Dostana' starring Kalbhavan Mani, Swetha Menon, Rehman, Neha , Directed by : Pram...
- AR Rahman Now Becomes Actor
AR Rehman is going to act in a film.
- Mahbubur Rahman wins Best Actor award (Mobile HD Version)
84th Academy award Mahbubur Rahman winning Best Actor, email@example.com.
- Actor Rahman Family
Actor Rahman Family.
- DLabrie Interviews Emcee/Actor Rahman Jamaal from "The Beat"
DLabrie and Rahman Jamaal travel to LA for a Hip Hop Congress Regional Conference @ USC in Los Angeles,CA. The 2 Emcee discuss rahmans role in the movie '
See also the pronunciation examples of Rahman!
Anagrams of RAHMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Rahman!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Rahman to see it in context!