- Raj-Koti a.k.a. Raj is a film score composer.
- Raj-Koti a.k.a. Saluri Koteswara Rao is an Indian composer notable for his work in the South Indian film industry. He has composed music for more than 475 movies in Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada. The son of music director Saluri Rajeswara Rao, in early 1980s Koti teamed with Somaraju, son of T. V. Raju, and the resulting duo was known as Raj-Koti.
Raj-Koti: Saluri Koteswara Rao and Thotakura Somaraju, popularly known as Raj-Koti is an Indian film music composer, singer-songwriter, record producers, musician and multi-instrumentalist, duo in Telugu Cinema, In a notable career spanning two decades, active during 1980s and 1990s, the duo has garnered particular acclaim for redefining contemporary Telugu film music and thus contributing to the success of several films.
- also known as Koti, Raj Koti, Saluri Koteswara Rao, Thotakura Somaraju
- genres: Film score, World music
- some of the awards:
- Nandi Award for Best Music Director - "Hello Brother"
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director – Telugu - "Hello Brother"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Raj-Koti
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Raj-Koti for some fun with words!