- Raj-Koti a.k.a. Saluri Koteswara Rao is an Indian composer notable for his work in the South Indian film industry. He has composed music for more than 475 movies in Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada. The son of music director Saluri Rajeswara Rao, in early 1980s Koti teamed with Somaraju, son of T. V. Raju, and the resulting duo was known as Raj-Koti.
- also known as Koti, Saluri Koteshwara Rao
- child of S. Rajeswara Rao and Rajeswari Devi
- nationality: India
- profession: Film score composer, playback singer
- member of musical group Raj-Koti
- genre: Film score
- album: "Anaganaga O Dheerudu"
- nomination: - nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Music Director – Telugu - "Arundhati"
- Raj-Koti a.k.a. Raj is a film score composer.
Raj-Koti: ''Thotakura Somaraju'' Raj and Saluri Koteswara Rao, popularly known as Raj-Koti was an Indian film music composers, singer-song writers, record producers, musicians and multi-instrumentalists duo in Telugu Cinema, In a notable career spanning a decade, the duo has garnered particular acclaim for redefining contemporary Telugu film music.
- also known as Koti, Raj Koti, Thotakura Somaraju, Saluri Koteswara Rao
- genres: Film score, World music
- some of the awards:
- Nandi Award for Best Music Director - "Hello Brother"
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director – Telugu - "Hello Brother"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Raj-Koti
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Raj-Koti for some fun with words!