- Rajashree a.k.a. Rajshree is an Indian actress. She was known for her classic beauty, acting and dancing capabilities.
- Rajashree is a Tamil film actress who made her debut in Bharathiraja's 1994 film Karuththamma...
- Rajashree is an Indian novelist and film-maker. She has been working in the Mumbai film industry after studying film direction at the Film and Television Institute of India. She has written and directed a film, The Rebel, which won a National Award and was screened at many film festivals. She has made a film about communal violence called The Connection. Her critically acclaimed debut, Trust Me, is the biggest-selling Indian chick lit novel. It is set in Bollywood, the Mumbai film industry, and uses the narrative structure of a 'masala' Bollywood film.
- Rajashree a.k.a. Rajshree Solanki is an actress.
- also known as Rajeshree Solankee
- profession: Actor
- read more about Rajshree Solanki (actress)
There are other people with Rajashree in their name, like Rajashree Nair, Rajashree Reddy, Rajashree Bishit and Rajashree Thakur.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Rajashree
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Birth Control (2001)
by Vern L. Bullough
Rajashree, Shri. Praveen; Dr. Sumati Kulkarni; Dr. Jeeban Mukhopdhyay, editor, Statistical Outline of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rajashree
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of R1A1J8A1S1H4R1E1E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Rajashree to find many related words and phrases!