- Rajashree a.k.a. Rajasree: Rajeshree is an actress.
- Rajashree a.k.a. Rajshree is an Indian actress.
- read more about Rajshree (actress)
- Rajashree is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Rajashree (actress)
- Rajashree is an Indian novelist and film-maker. She has been working in the Mumbai film industry after studying film direction at the Film and Television Institute of India. She has written and directed a film, The Rebel, which won a National Award in the Best Short Fiction Film category at the 43rd National Film Awards. The jury presented the award "for showing an adolescent's journey to maturity and his coming to terms with his mother." The film was screened at many film festivals. She has made a film about communal violence called The Connection.
- Rajashree is the wife of Sudhir Attavar.
- Marriage with Sudhir Attavar
- Rajashree a.k.a. Rajshree Solanki is an actress.
- read more about Rajshree Solanki (actress)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Rajashree
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vern L. Bullough
Rajashree, Shri. Praveen; Dr. Sumati Kulkarni; Dr. Jeeban Mukhopdhyay, editor, Statistical Outline of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rajashree
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of R1A1J8A1S1H4R1E1E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Rajashree to find many related words and phrases!