Rajshree is an Indian actress. She was known for her classic beauty, acting and dancing capabilities.
- also known as Rajshree Chapman, Rajasree, Rajashree, Baby Rajshree, Rajshree Shantaram, Rajashree Shantaram
- born in (69 years ago) in Mumbai, child of V. Shantaram and Jayashree
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India, United States of America
- religion: Hinduism
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Greg Chapman
- parent of Chandrika Chapman
- played Nandha's Mother in "Nandha"
- played Neeta R. Sharma in "Mohabbat Zindagi Hai"
- played Sheetal Chaudhary in "Brahmachari"
- played Vidya in "Geet Gaaya Pattharonne"
- played Bhama in "Bama Vijayam"
- played Sapna in "Janwar"
- "Satya Harishchandra"
- "Subah ka Tara"
- "Ghar Basake Dekho"
- played Rita in "Around the World"
There are other people with Rajshree in their name, like Rajshree Ojha, Rajshree Nikam, Rajshree Sawant, Rajshree Thakur, Rajshree Debnath, Rajshree Solanki, Rajshree Gundewar and Rajshree Choudhary.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rajshree (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Rajshree (actress)
Salman Khan Plays Double Role in Rajshree Films
Salman Khan Plays Double Role in Rajshree Films.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Rajshree to find many related words and phrases!