On this page:
"Rakht" is a 2004 Indian supernatural horror film, written and directed by Mahesh Manjrekar. The film features Bipasha Basu in the lead role and also stars Sanjay Dutt, Suniel Shetty, Dino Morea, Amrita Arora and Neha Dhupia.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Sunil Shetty
- executive producers: Jordy Patel & Sagoon Wagh
- art direction by Priten Patil
- written by Deepak Kulkarni, Vinay, Yash
- based on a story by Deepak Kulkarni
- Dino Morea as Sunil Trehan 'Sunny'
- Bipasha Basu as Dhristi
- Amrita Arora as Natasha Singh
- Abhishek Bachchan as Manav
- Sanjay Dutt as Rahul
- Neha Dhupia as Rhea Trehan
- Sunil Shetty as Mohit
- Shashikala as Dhristi's Grandmother
- Himanshu Malik as Abhigyan Gupta
- Rajat Bedi as ACP Ranbir Singh
- Payal Rohatgi as Tanya
- Sharat Saxena as Mayor Raja Bahadur
- Sachin Khedekar as Defending Lawyer
- Shivaji Satham as Dhristi's Father
- Yana Gupta as Dancer
- Atul Kale
- cinematography by Vijay Kumar Arora
- edited by Bunty Nagi
- music by Anand Raj Anand, Anand Chitragupth, Milind Chitragupth, Sandeep Chowta, Shamir Tandon
- costume design by Reza Shariffi
- genres: Horror, Thriller, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (11 years ago)
"Rakht" is a composition.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Rakht
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Edward Henry Palmer
3-, rakht. Furniture ...
by Sir George Watt
Sind; Roira, lohuri, lohero, rakht-reora, rugtrora. Bomb.; Rakht reora. Mar. References.
A Dictionary of the Economic Products of India: pt. 1. Pachyrhizus to Rye. pt. 2. Sabadilla to Silica. pt. 3. Silk to Tea. pt. 4. Tectona to Zygophillum (1893)
by Sir George Watt
Sis o ; Roira, lohuri, lohero, rakht-reora, rugtrora. Bomb.; Rakht reora. Mar. References ...
Designed for the Use of Schools
Rakht, 8. m. goods and chattels, property, apparatus, furniture, apparel. Rakht bandhna, to pack up. Rakhwai, 8. /. the price paid for keeping, &c. Rakhwai, Is. m. a keeper, guard, Rakhwala, J shepherd, cowherd, goatherd. Rakhwa lena, to take ...
A Dictionary of Mohammedan Law, Bengal Revenue Terms, Shanscrit, Hindoo, and Other Words, Used in the East Indies, with Full Explanations ... (1802)
To which is Added, an Appendix ... by Samuel Rousseau
Rakht and Mata, express, in general, (, rgo )...
by John Shakespear
c>>>, rakht, s, m. Goods and chattels ...
A Dictionary of the Puk̲k̲h̲to Or Puk̲s̲h̲to Language, in which the Words are Traced to Their Sources in the Indian and Persian Languages (2001)
by Bellew H. C., Henry Walter Bellew
tsiz, shai ; asbab, saman, kdlai ; rakht, zarukai, tukai ; be.huda-, khusha-l -, pucha-, duza-, etc. Miabara. Stuff, v.a. mandal, kkhke.mandal. Stumble, v.a. tmdak-, takar-, budri-, kangas-, skandan-, etc. Wiwural. Stump, s. mUnd, kharand ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Rakht
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Rakht
Rakht Charitra Stills
Film Stills from the movie Rakht Charitra
Photo credit: rgvzoomin
Scrabble value of R1A1K5H4T1
The value of this 5-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of RAKHT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Rakht!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Rakht for some fun with words!