On this page:
- Ralph Steadman is a British cartoonist best known for his work with American author Hunter S. Thompson.
- also known as Ralph Idris Steadman
- born on (79 years ago) in Wallasey
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: London College of Communication
- profession: Cartoonist, illustrator, artist, visual artist
- written works: "Jones of Colorado", "Doodaaa: The Balletic Art of Gavin Twinge", "Cherrywood cannon", "El Puente/the Bridge", "Les Nounours sont éternels", "All Riot On The Western Front", "The big I am", "Scar strangled banger", "Two donkeys and a bridge", "Untrodden Grapes", "The Grapes of Ralph", "Visagen und Visionen", "Bumper to bumper book for children", "Blumen für den Mond", "Jelly book", "Dogs bodies", "The book of Jones", "Paranoids", "Little.com", "The bridge", "Punto.Com", "No room to swing a cat", "Still life with bottle", "Le Trésor de Mildenhall", "I, Leonardo", "Gonzo the art", "Zwei Esel und eine Brücke", "The little red computer", "Tales of the weirrd", "Kleiner.com. (Ab 6 J.)", "The Joke's Over"
- TV series: "HypaSpace"
- nomination: - nominated to Locus Award for Best Art Book - "Animal Farm: 50th Anniversary Edition", with George Orwell
- Ralph Steadman is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Ralph Steadman (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ralph Steadman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Vonnegut Encyclopedia (2015)
Revised and Updated Edition by Marc Leeds
In the closing Author's Note to A Man Without a Country, Vonnegut's remarks about Ralph Steadman lead into an appreciation of Joe Petro III's suggestion of an artistic collaboration, enabling Kurt to work with other artists and performers, ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
,instead; asfor Fear and Loathingin Las Vegas—the original (by Hunter Thompsonand Ralph Steadman)is scarier, morevisual andsomuch morefun ...
by Tony Thorne
' (Ralph Steadman,ID magazine, November ...
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
See also: Edward BURNE-JONES; George CRUIKSHANK; Gustav DORE; Michael FOREMAN; Norman LINDSAY; John Everett MILLAIS; Bruce PENNINGTON; Gerald SCARFE; Ronald SEARLE; Ralph STEADMAN; Tim WHITE; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ralph Steadman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ralph Steadman
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Ralph Steadman
You see, nature will do exactly what it must, and if we are a hindrance to its development, to even its destructive powers to reform itself and we are in a way, we will go. (Ralph Steadman)
Anagrams of RALPH STEADMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ralph Steadman!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ralph Steadman to see it in context!