On this page:
Who is Ramoji Rao?
Ramoji Rao: Cherukuri Ramoji Rao, better known as Ramoji Rao is resident of Anajpur Village, is an Indian businessman, film producer, and media entrepreneur. He is head of the Ramoji Group which owns, among other things, the world's largest film production facility, Ramoji Film City and film production company Usha Kiron Movies, established in 1983.
- also known as Mr Ramoji Rao, Cherukuri Ramoji Rao, Rao Cherukuri, Ramoji Rao cherukuri
- born on (79 years ago) in Pedaparupudi
- nationality: India
- profession: Film producer, businessperson, media entrepreneur
- parent of
- films produced:
- Akasa Veedhilo
- Tujhe Meri Kasam
- Thoda Tum Badlo Thoda Hum
- Oka Raju Oka Rani
- Srivariki Premalekha
- Kanchana Ganga
- Betting Bangarraju
- Naache Mayuri
- Nuvve Kavali
- Manasu Mamata
- Ninnu Choodalani
- Inidhu Inidhu Kadhal Inidhu
- some of the awards:
- Nandi Award for Second Best Feature Film - "Kanchana Ganga"
- Nandi Award for Best Feature Film - "Mayuri"
- Filmfare Award for Best Film – Telugu - "Pratighatana"
- Nandi Award for Third Best Feature Film - "Aswani"
- Nandi Award for Second Best Feature Film - "Nee Kosam"
- Filmfare Special Award – South (Telugu)
- National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu - "Nuvve Kavali", with K. Vijaya Bhaskar
- Filmfare Award for Best Film – Telugu - "Nuvve Kavali"
- Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award – South
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ramoji Rao
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Om Gupta
was founded by the Indian media baron Ramoji Rao in 1974. It has played a role in both crowning or dethroning governments in Andhra Pradesh. It has also successfully adapted the latest publishing and communication technologies into the Telugu language. Eenadu's rapid expansion enabled diversification of its portfolio by venturing into numerous other markets such as finance and chitfund (Margadarsi), foods (Priya Foods), film production ...
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Rama Rao, Ramoji Rao st/co-sc T. Krishna dial]2.\ees lyr/ m Ravindra Jain cH. Laxmi Narayan Ip Sujata Mehta, Arvind Kumar, Charan Raj, Rohini Hattangadi, 480 t987.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ramoji Rao
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ramoji Rao to find many related words and phrases!