On this page:
Who is Remee?
Remee is a Danish producer, composer and songwriter.
- also known as Mikkel Johan Eemer Sigvardt, Mikkel Eemer Sigvardt, Mikkel Sigvardt, Mikkel 'Remee' Sigvardt
- born on (41 years ago) in Frederiksberg
- nationality: Denmark
- profession: Composer, songwriter, record producer
- member of musical groups:
- parent of Emma Sigvardt Jackman
- albums: "Made in Europe", "Diamond in the rough"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Remee
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary in English and Latine ... Recognized by Dr. Evans ... and then by W. Clerk. And now at this last impression enlarged, etc (1634)
Febrseum dura torquet, sedadestpropè cura: Znague tozunents hin: exceedinglp, - Ä neere hand is a remeE«. To be tozmented with an er= treame Algte, Febre acutissimá torqueri. The fitte öfän Ague, Impetus febris. - fasting is a great remedic ...
by Nathan BAILEY
* TENA'ClOUS [remee,F.rrna:, L.] holding fail; close-filled, covetous; also said of Liquun which (lick fall otare clammy. TlINA'CIOUbLY, closely, covetcwusly. TENA'CIOUSNESS, Closeness, Cerere-'asncss; also Clamminesa, TENA'CITY ...
by Abraham Rees
REMEE, in Geography, a town of Bengal; 16 miles S. of Koonda. . REMEMBRANCE, is when the idea of something formerly known recurs again to the mind, without the operation of a like obječt on the external sensory. See MEMosty, REM.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Remee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Remee
Remee on the floor
Photo credit: kabell
Scrabble value of R1E1M3E1E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of REMEE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Remee!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Remee to find many related words and phrases!