Retail appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Red dugong genitalia terrorise me, Sir, or retail a tin eggnog udder.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun retail
- Definition of the adjective retail
- Definition of the adverb retail
- Definition of the verb retail
- Phrases with Retail
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Retail
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Retail
- Photos about Retail
- Video language resources about Retail
- Quotes about Retail
- Scrabble value of R1E1T1A1I1L1
- Anagrams of RETAIL
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun retail
What does retail mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: retails
- the selling of goods to consumers; usually in small quantities and not for resale
Alternative definition of the noun retail
- The sale of goods directly to the consumer; encompassing the storefronts, mail-order, websites, etc., and the corporate mechanisms, branding, advertising, etc. that support them, which are involved in the business of selling and point-of-sale marketing retail goods to the public.
- [colloquial] Retail price; full price; an abbreviated expression, meaning the full suggested price of a particular good or service, before any sale, discount, or other deal.
Definition of the adjective retail
What does retail mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more retail / retailer |
- Of, or relating to the sale of goods or services directly to individual consumers.
Definition of the adverb retail
What does retail mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- at a retail price
- example: I'll sell it to you retail only
- antonym: wholesale
Alternative definition of the adverb retail
- Direct to consumers, in retail quantities, or at retail prices.
Definition of the verb retail
What does retail mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: retailed | retailing | retails
- be sold at the retail level
- sell on the retail market
Alternative definition of the verb retail
- To sell at retail, or in small quantities directly to customers.
- To repeat or circulate (news or rumours) to others.
"RETAIL" is a musical album of CHICAGO¤lollie.
- released on
- Retail is a syndicated comic strip distributed by King Features Syndicate. It is authored and illustrated by Norm Feuti. It made its newspaper debut on January 1, 2006, and then gained quickly in popularity following articles in The New York Times and TIME Magazine.
- official website: www.coopersretailblog.com
- Retail is a print ad.
Phrases with Retail
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Retail
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Containing Also Rules for Spelling, Punctuation, Use of Capitals, Etc by Noah Webster
domestic or imported, per package not exceeding 5 cents, retail price (except natural spring waters) l-8c. Between 5 and 10 cents ...
Business Man's Encyclopedia (1916)
by A.W. Shaw Company
RETAIL. BUYING. The second great factor upon which good retailing depends is that of right buying. The first meaning that is brought to mind by this term is synonymous with “close buying;” “buying cheap.” Because the buyer has from time ...
People, the Earth, Environment and Technology by Douglas Richardson, Noel Castree, Michael F. Goodchild, Audrey Kobayashi, Weidong Liu, Richard A. Marston
Since the mid-1980s, a series of revolutionary changes have taken place in the retail industry worldwide amid the process of globalization of the world economy. The new trends and characteristics are embodied mainly by corporate retailers, ...
Exclusive of the Metropolis
Retail bakehouses. — The special provisions referred to in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Retail
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Retail
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: pasa47
Photo credit: kellyhogaboom
The local sundry shop.
Photo credit: Sixtybolts
Photo credit: SparkFunElectronics
Photo credit: rikkis_refuge
Photo credit: eschipul
View On Black
Photo credit: telmo32
- Retail Fireworks
Photo credit: EpicFireworks
- Retail box
Robinsons-May and Liverpool boxes.
NOTE: All logos are protected by copyright
Photo credit: robinsonsmay
- Retail Diffusion
Selfridges, Birmingham city centre, England, UK
Photo credit: dolbinator1000
View more pictures about Retail Store.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Retail
Click on an item to play that video:
- Retail Meaning
Video shows what retail means. The sale of goods directly to the consumer; encompassing the storefronts, mail-order, websites, etc., and the corporate ...
- Cliffing (Retail) - definition
Cliffing - is a retail tactic where suppliers are given an ultimatum, agree to tougher terms or be pushed off the shelf by a large and powerful retailer. - created at ...
- Business Strategies : Definition of Retail Sales Per Capita
Retail sales per capita is defined by the total number of households divided by the total retail sales to determine the average cash flow through each household.
- The Definition of Diversification in Retail Marketing : Marketing & Business
- HAPPY XMAS FROM RETAIL MANAGER;;THE TRUE MEANING OF XMAS- PROFIT!!!
- Download Free petersons master toefl vocabulary 2006 retail ebook rebook full version game
- Retail Trade Meaning and Services - Class 11
- Retail theft Meaning
Video shows what retail theft means. shoplifting. Retail theft Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say retail theft. Powered by ...
- Retail and Commissions on Personal Group Explanation for Bios Life Slim Franchise
An explanation of the Retail and Commissions for Bios Life Slim Franchise Owners Check out...
- CONTEMPLAS - TEMPLO Retail Running Analysis Multiview - Event definition
CONTEMPLAS - TEMPLO Retail Running Analysis Multiview - Event definition.
- Retail pharmacy Meaning
Video shows what retail pharmacy means. a pharmacy in which drugs are sold to patients, as opposed to a hospital pharmacy. Also known as a community ...
- Tas Gas Retail Account Explanation Video
- Social Retail Detail Explanation
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = Retail trade services
- Tas Gas Retail Account Explanation Video
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = retail trade
- What is Brick and Mortar - Wholesale, Retail definition series ebay, Amazon
- What is Drop shipping - Wholesale, Retail definition series ebay Amazon
- What is FOB (Freight on Board) - Wholesale, Retail definition series ebay Amazon
- What is Distributor - Wholesale, Retail definition series ebay Amazon
- Retail Sales Job Description
Retail sales jobs.
- Using the Wolfram Language for Retail Intelligence
View more Wolfram Language user stories here...
- Upcoming PSVITA English Language Retail Games You May Not Know About!
Here are some upcoming PSVITA games which will be available in English language that you may be unaware of! including Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS ...
- Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales Job Description
Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales Job Description.
- Retail Ridiculousness: Language Barriers!
- WMpS Online Retail Event London - Translation - Applied Language
- RV's Description and Retail Price
- Increase Your Spa Retail With Positive Body Language
View more details at...
- A Retail Banker's Job Description
- Retail Banking Job Description
View more videos about Retail therapy.
See also the pronunciation examples of Retail!
Quotes about Retail
Scrabble value of R1E1T1A1I1L1
The value of this 6-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of RETAIL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Retail!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Retail to see it in context!