On this page:
- Richard Alexander was an American character actor.
- Richard Alexander a.k.a. Dick Alexander is an American sound engineer. He won two Academy Awards for Best Sound and was nominated for six more in the same category. He has worked on over 170 films and television shows since 1975.
- read more about Dick Alexander
- Richard Alexander is an Indiana man wrongfully convicted of rape and later exonerated by DNA evidence.
- Richard Alexander a.k.a. Richard D. Alexander is an Emeritus Professor and Emeritus Curator of Insects at the Museum of Zoology of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA. Prof. Alexander's scientific pursuits integrate the fields of systematics, ecology, evolution, natural history and behaviour; the salient organisms in his research are equally wide-ranging, from the orthopterans and cicadidae to vertebrates: dogs, horses, and primates, including humans.
- read more about Richard D. Alexander
- Richard Alexander is a British actor.
- Richard Alexander: Richard Thain Alexander was a British politician. He was Conservative Party Member of Parliament for Newark until losing his seat in the landslide of the 1997 general election.
- Richard Alexander: Richard "Ratman" Alexander is an English field hockey player.
- born on (34 years ago) in Eye
- Richard Alexander is a politician and the Mayor of Punxsutawney.
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Politician
- Richard Alexander is an actor.
- also known as R. Alexander
- profession: Actor
- read more about Richard Alexander (actor)
- Richard Alexander is an American personal injury lawyer and wrongful death and consumer protection advocate. Alexander is the founder and Managing Partner of Alexander Hawes, LLP, a San Jose, California based law firm specializing in car accidents, spinal cord injuries, product liability, negligence, adverse drug reactions and wrongful death cases.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Richard Alexander
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Richard Alexander is a professor and curator emeritus at the University of Michigan who specializes in evolutionary biology and insects. Robert Ardrey ( 1908-1980) was an Academy Award-nominated screenwriter and Guggenheim Fellow ...
by T.J. Carty
Whittington CARTER, BRUCE Richard Alexander Hough CARTER, DEE Dennis ...
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1899)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors), with Forty Indexes of Subjects by Samuel Austin Allibone
Aincr, Richard Alexander, Jas. W. Amea, Edw. Alexander, John Ames, Wm. Alexander, Jos. Addison Amory, Thoi. Alexander Le Fartiger Amy, 8. Alexander ...
Richard Alexander, who d. 1867, leaving issue, two sons and one dau., ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Richard Alexander
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Richard Alexander
The MerriamWebster Dictionary Leo Jones Richard Alexander
Anagrams of RICHARD ALEXANDER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Richard Alexander!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Richard Alexander to find many related words and phrases!