On this page:
Who is Richard Barbieri?
Richard Barbieri is an English synthesizer player, keyboardist and composer. He was educated at Catford Boys' School, Catford, South East London. Originally coming to prominence in the late-1970s and early-1980s as a member of new wave pioneers Japan, he is now best known as the keyboard player in the progressive rock band Porcupine Tree, of which he has been a member since 1993.
- also known as Barbieri, Richard
- born on (58 years ago) in London
- profession: Musician, keyboard player, songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Progressive rock, Art rock, Neo-psychedelia, New Wave, Psychedelic rock, Alternative rock, Post-punk, Synthpop
- albums: "Things Buried", "Stranger Inside", "Flame", "Other Worlds in a Small Room", "Not the Weapon But the Hand", "Arch Light", "Changing Hands"
- official website: www.richardbarbieri.net
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Richard Barbieri
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Heroin, Handguns, and Ham Sandwiches by Jeremy Simmonds
Richard Barbieri ( keyboards) and Steve Jansen (Stephen Batt, drums – Sylvian's brother). With the steadily ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Richard Barbieri
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Richard Barbieri
Click on an item to view that photo: